Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I genuinely feel like she doesn’t even know what gluten is lmao she’s just following trends, tbh after joining this thread she seems more and more unbearable to me now lol, I’m pretty much used to skipping the first three minutes of every video now bc ik it’s gonna be her talking about whatever workout or run she did or whatever stupid fitness diet culture she believes in

Reactions: 12
Yeah I was wondering how that worked but I'm guessing from her needing clarification over what a one night stand is that it was maybe a friends with benefits thing?

AJ's had a girlfriend for a while now, I doubt it was him
Umm is this Aj Tracey

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Umm is this Aj Tracey
She wishs!!! 😂😂. An actual celeb knowing her existence

I wouldn't be shocked if AJ or Curtis did sleep with her n chuck her tho as to me they're just as fake as Saf just slightly a tad better at hiding it

Reactions: 7
I thought her style would get better with time but those heels she's wearing with her dress for her bday meal looks ridiculous.

Reactions: 13
Her birthday meal definitely seems to me like more than two households and more that six people if im correct? (from looking at wendy’s story)
I think it’s two households
So Saffrons:
- Saffron
- Wendy
- Darren
- Jed
- Imogen
- Tyler

Then Nasey fam:
- Casey
- Nicole
- Harlow
- other baby no clue their name

Reactions: 2
I think it’s two households
So Saffrons:
- Saffron
- Wendy
- Darren
- Jed
- Imogen
- Tyler

Then Nasey fam:
- Casey
- Nicole
- Harlow
- other baby no clue their name
Tyler is one household and jeds girlfriend is another

Reactions: 22
Tyler is one household and jeds girlfriend is another
Casey and Harlow were with his cousin and their kids during the day as well. So much mixing but then again, I cant speak either. I know the people Im seeing are not sticking to any household mixing rules just because its uncontrollable. You got 2 kids and can only mix with two houses therefore you let your kids see their partners but then that means the parents are cant see anyone? Someone will always lose out with these rules. They're so vague and everyone is doing their own thing tbh.

They shouldn't be so public with it but we know they dont have many brain cells between them.

Reactions: 9
Saffron Barker: CEO of promotion eating disorders!!
I actually cannot believe some of the the tit she posts on her videos and instagrams, encouraging her young fan base to weigh their food... seriously how irresponsible 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 26
I thought her style would get better with time but those heels she's wearing with her dress for her bday meal looks ridiculous.
I just don’t get why she wears those heels which makes her tower over everyone else and it’s only for a MEAL?

• Haha
I cannot believe the blatant breaking of the rules with all these influencers. Think they have all forgotten about the past 4 months and all social distancing has gone out of the window.
Saffron, Jed, Wendy, Darren (1 household)
Imogen (Separate household)
Tyler (Separate household)
Nasey fam (Separate household that have also been mixing with others earlier in the day)
And as if that want enough, they aren't even social distancing. Fuckin idiots!

• Angry
Reactions: 22
Wait, just saw her twitter and realised she’s only just stopped being a teenager?! I thought she was 30ish

• Haha
Reactions: 30
See what treats we’re in for today since it’s her birthday.

A photo with 20 balloons?

Boomerang of her and Ana

Photo of an extravagant cake that she won’t eat because she’s scared of food

Photo of her birthday meal, probably steak and broccoli

Boring work out/run post

Anything else?

• Haha
Reactions: 30
See what treats we’re in for today since it’s her birthday.

A photo with 20 balloons?

Boomerang of her and Ana

Photo of an extravagant cake that she won’t eat because she’s scared of food

Photo of her birthday meal, probably steak and broccoli

Boring work out/run post

Anything else?
Don’t forget the commentary of the steak and broccoli being soooo unreal 👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Hopefully somebody buys her a dictionary for her birthday so she can broaden her vocabulary and learn a few more adjectives besides ‘unbelievable’ and ‘unreal’

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.