Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Saffron is really annoying me at the moment. She is extra full of herself with all her brand deals and partnerships. You would think she is the only person to have ever had a boyfriend the way she acts about that Joey Essex wannabe and as for the coil fitting drama...I'm just annoyed she can get that done but I still can't see a doctor where I live😑 rant over!

Reactions: 28

Orangepipz

Literally, even if they were 6 inch heels that only makes him 5’8, yikes
5’8 is average height for a guy 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Why is it okay to base a guys worth or attractiveness on his height but when guys do that to girls, it’s frowned upon 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Louise123

VIP Member
Obviously edited 🙄 why is there a chunk out of her bikini on the right just under her boob? And I’m pretty sure her hips and “curves” on the left aren’t sharp and all edgy and sticking out🤣 worst editing I’ve ever seen, god help these younger viewers😢
This really makes me angry...I know I sound extreme but I think it is fraud to post edited pictures without declaring it. It should be law you have to declare prominently that you’ve edited it.

• Heart
  • Wow

GossWhore

VIP Member
Vlog: How I spent by 20 birthday

- How many times she said boyfriend: only 3 but in the first 2 minutes of the vlog
- Going to the Ivy restaurant.... again.... groundbreaking
- Wendy botox face could not move lol
- Dazza B being weird as normal, craving attention
- Saffron and her Dad in shot. Its like Dazza B in a wig.
- Urgghhh when she was asking her Dad to "get the angles"
- Although she seems super excited, it seems forced
- Jeds girlfriend is very pretty. Her in that little denim outfit 😍
- When her Dad didn't want to do the shot, you could hear Saffron was annoyed "Dad this is going in the vloggggg" -' as I said forced
- Wendy moaning that Saffron boyfriend yellow Selfridge didn't match the birthday decor is peak Barker ungrateful behaviour
- Does Ana not feel like a 5th wheel? Lol
- If you say the word "excited" NINE TIMES in a 14 min vlog does it make you excited?
- Someone should have bought Saf a dictionary. Iwould have been so excited!

• Haha
In the real world does anyone's boyfriend run them baths with candles and bubbles? I'm three years older than her and I'm lucky if my boyfriend puts a clean towel in the bathroom for me to use 😂 am I missing out? 😂

• Haha

Birthdaycards

Why has Jed been acting like such a spoilt prat in her latest vids 😂. If he doesn’t like a question he’ll always moan and have a strop. In her latest he just didn’t bother answering the last few questions, he just sat there. If he doesn’t want to be in the video he doesn’t had to, but he’ll make sure he sits there just to make an appearance and get his followers and clout from his sister 🤔🙄🙄.

Kat5998

VIP Member
That’s just disgusting, god “influencers” believe they’re immune to a virus pandemic don’t they 🙄

Reactions: 27

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Thread suggestion:

Saffron Barker #5 - unhealthy relationship with food, restrictions for dinner, yet still has to edit all her pictures thinner.

• Haha
  • Sick

gukkies

"You are not alive to pay bills and lose weight." Wow. While I'm sure there's no malicious intent with that statement, there's so much wrong with it. How tone deaf can you be? It's easy to say when you have a stable income and the privilege to eat and exercise well. She's one of the fortunate ones able to see what experiences there are beyond "paying bills". I hate this idea that people aren't "living" unless they're doing certain things - things that come with privilege, time, no one depending on them, etc. We know there's more to life, but sadly not all of us can take an abundance of trips abroad each year or see the world that's out there. Such a slap in the face to people like myself who come from low income households where an unexpected bill is a potential week's worth of food shopping. Many of us don't have the luxury to live a blissful life without the stress or worry of keeping a roof over our heads, or the struggle of eating well on an extremely tight budget.

• Heart

anon1997

I do find her annoying and brain dead, and I know this is an unpopular opinion, HOWEVER, I don't think she should be slated/judged for going on holiday. Yes, it's probably not the best idea and I do sympathise terribly as I know thousands of people have lost loved ones but the government have literally said you can go so it cant be that much of a high risk? I think some people would like the global pandemic to go on forever, like its a personality trait. Just because you're too scared to go to the shops, doesn't mean everyone else has to be. This has been going on since March, as much as people would like to believe, it is easing and the world is opening back up again. She is a young girl- you can't really get at her for going abroad when its allowed, and she can afford it x10. Like technically the cases are higher in England anyway so I don't know why people are acting as if shes going to kill a family of 10 by going to Santorini. Please don't come at me with 'tell that to someone who's lost their granny' because I get it, it's awful but I am stating an opinion.

• Heart

Emily1346

Also in Ana’s ‘never have I ever’ why did Saffron say shes never had a one night stand? But in her previous video with her mum, she said she has??🤥🤥

• Haha
  • Wow

Pizzagirl

Why has no one spoken about how dated and ugly those loubs are. They’re sooooo 2014. Who even wears 7inch heels anymore, I much prefer stylish shorter heels that still look great but are also comfortable

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
This was a while back but I remember in one vlog she said ‘I’m absolutely starving but I cant eat because it’s 7:30 and you’re not suppose to eat after 7pm” she really has been triggering eating disorders for a long time

Last edited:
  • Wow

J54321

I don’t care if Saffron is rich, She’s insecure af and has no friends... she would be the last person I would ever want to be, shes going to be living a miserable life when she become the next zoella. Fame and attention is at the top of this girls list trust me, why would she give a shit about money when she’s had it all her life and she will continue to have daddy’s money even if she didn’t have the youtube 😂

Reactions: 26