Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emily1346

Aaaandddd here we go, Saffron Barker, posting about male suicide on her story. Last time I checked (like I said in my recent post) she rolled her eyes and moaned she was late for tea because some poor person wanted to end their life... Whatever helps your following hunni xoxo

• Wow
Reactions: 31

ChloeW94

Donā€™t know why she insists on wearing those awful Louboutin heels everywhere. Theyā€™re the most over priced shoes. They are far too big for her and looks so stupid being such a big heel. Who wears them in Santorini on the cobbled/uneven streets? šŸ¤£ Chill out and chuck some sandals on.

Reactions: 30

idk2

VIP Member
Isn't she just so bad with her social skills. She asked Nicole a question in her vlog and literally just ignores her answer and talks over her at the end. And then moves the camera onto something else. She's rude and I wouldn't wanna talk to her.
She does this ALL THE TIME. Its so fucking rude and frustrating for the viewer.
Not to mention hearing the other person trail off their answer bc they realise she isnt listening anymore.

• Heart
  • Angry

Spencerskates

VIP Member
Tbh I think Saffron looks like a hammerhead shark and I'm perfectly entitled to that opinion

Ever since I saw a comment about Saffron just looking like Darren in a wig I canā€™t unsee it šŸ˜‚šŸ˜¬

I also notice that most people getting hurt about Saffā€™s small boyfriend are also dating small men. Wonder why youā€™re so bothered hun? šŸ˜‚

• Haha

Thewayitis

F173ED68-1F73-4F61-8CA8-CF6AB99CE6F6.jpeg

Iā€™m sorry but this shows sheā€™ll do anything for the money! As far as Iā€™m aware she never even mentioned this company and now sheā€™s suddenly so excited to announce she the spokesperson for them!

• Haha

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
See what treats weā€™re in for today since itā€™s her birthday.

A photo with 20 balloons?

Boomerang of her and Ana

Photo of an extravagant cake that she wonā€™t eat because sheā€™s scared of food

Photo of her birthday meal, probably steak and broccoli

Boring work out/run post

Anything else?

• Haha

hashtagnotsponsored

Watched the latest vlog and I kid you not, at 11:21 Tyler takes the piss out of her ā€˜unreal šŸ‘ŒšŸ»ā€™ not gonna lie it cracked me up šŸ˜‚

• Haha

Emily1346

Just watched Ana and Saffronā€™s ā€˜say it or shot itā€™ video, and I couldnā€™t help but notice on the part where Saffron rang Tyler and he didnā€™t answer, then text him and he responded straight away? Why did he not pick up the phone? Idk, maybe itā€™s just me overthinking but I found that abit odd?

Emily1346

why is she asking her followers if her boyfriend can watch the footy, heā€™s a lad let him live, youā€™ve got the rest of ur holiday to be together fuck me
YES!! Thought the exact same! Sheā€™s acting as though sheā€™s the first and only girl to have a boyfriendšŸ¤£ if I was on holiday and my boyfriend wanted to watch the football, Iā€™d let him, lmao all about balance and spending time together. Sick of the ā€œmy boyfriendā€ this and ā€œmy boyfriendā€ that. We get it. You have a fucking boyfriend. She needs to understand how having a boyfriend does not make her whole, she can only do that herself. How long have they been dating for? Itā€™s only been 3 weeks and theyā€™re in Santorini together?šŸ¤£ Iā€™ve been with my boyfriend (Long distance) for over a year now and we still havenā€™t managed to go on our first holiday together lmao

Jess786

75849CDB-EBB2-4D4D-9EA7-22A1DA9E6DD1.jpeg

Can someone tell me what this pose is/or is trying to be? Is she trying to summon a demon?

• Haha

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Chill saffron šŸ‘ŒšŸ»šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
For being rational and not being nasty and judgemental for no reason? There are plenty of things I could criticise her for (her constantly bringing up how much weight she's put on after eating a waffle is one of them) but pretending like I think her boyfriend is a twat just for the sake of being outraged isn't one of them.

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Iā€™m sorry but that montage was the cringest thing, how can she say ā€˜right Iā€™m going to set my camera there then just hug and kiss me and Iā€™ll put it in the vlogā€™ I hate that

Nothing is real itā€™s all for show, if she wanted that as a nice memory she should keep it for herself otherwise it just looks like itā€™s for the camera

• Sick

Weeskatergurl

Something tells me her version if eating "like a pig" is one chip she took of her boyfriends plate. Half her viewers will have an eating disorder cause of her constant "oh my gosh you won't believe the amount of bad food I've eaten, it's soooooo bad"

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Emily1346

The mole by Tylerā€™s lip šŸ¤¢
Iā€™m all for opinions and debate, but please donā€™t point out peopleā€™s appearances and things they canā€™t change. We donā€™t even know Tyler that well, but I think he comes across really sweet and helpful, which actually might be good for Saffron? Judging him because we donā€™t like what saffron says and does is unfair. I think he should be kept out of the thread (unless he does something catastrophic lol) I donā€™t think heā€™s bad looking at all, everyone has flaws, letā€™s just leave it out xx

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
I donā€™t agree, she has over a million people watching her so she should lead by example. If she wants to host bbqs and go on holidays, break social distancing rules she should do it in private and not rub it in the faces of everyone else

• Heart

Lauren-1996

VIP Member
Anyone think Saffron will lose followers since all she posts 24/7 is fitness? Itā€™s very repetitive and boring

Reactions: 28