Saffron Barker #4 This carrot is sooo unreal 👌🏽 Check out my new bf and my new wheels.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Copying Ana and squeezing into tops which are 4 sizes too small

View attachment 183565
She did not photoshop that cloud into a heart did she? 😂😂😂😂
Also I don’t know if it’s the filter but her tan looks really dark...I know in real life she has pink tone skin and it’s thinks its fine if you wanna tan but it kinda looks like Anas awful tan😬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
We have incredibly different understandings of the word classy 😂 all I see with saff is tacky, new money.
Honestly same. I feel she makes anything expensive and designer look tacky. Her style reminds me of River Island/Big Fat Gypsy Wedding. Her outfits are dreadful, the opposite of timeless classics imo.

Reactions: 17
Is it me or does she definitely not wear a “UK size 4” like she says she does. With the size or her boobs at least... find it funny how she tried to make a point of herself being a size 4
I always thought this too. I wear a size 8-10 sometimes and she looks bigger than me! Confused.

Also I don’t know if it’s the filter but her tan looks really dark...I know in real life she has pink tone skin and it’s thinks its fine if you wanna tan but it kinda looks like Anas awful tan😬
She did photoshop the heart. It’s from an app called Quickshot and it is a filter, so she basically didn’t even have to create the heart. It was already created for her to overlay on the photo. And to think she captioned the photo like as if the cloud was actually there.... embarrassing.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
DEFINITELY photoshopped!!😫 no cloud ever looks that perfect loool

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The caption she used 😂😂 when it’s 100% clear that the cloud has been photoshopped

Reactions: 12
I don't follow Saf but someone I follow on Twitter posted this and that cloud is definitely edited in lol what an idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Ana comes across as timid and impressionable around Saffron, who seems more dominant. Again I do think she hypes it up around Haz and Bryon but she seems to be more comfortable around them.

If you notice whenever Ana and Saffron swap routines or whatever, Ana will always willingly complete the task, even if it's something she obviously couldn't give a tit about, whereas Saffron will always seem more reluctant and usually be vocal about it.
I feel like Ana still looks up to Saffron cause she has more subs/views/opportunities than her which makes their relationship a little awkward and weird. Whereas with Haz & Byron, she’s the one with the most so can be more of her bragging self

Reactions: 13
Saffron back at it in her new video again “I had to do a workout because I felt soo guilty I literally ate a whole bag of skittles” 🥱

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Saffron back at it in her new video again “I had to do a workout because I felt soo guilty I literally ate a whole bag of skittles” 🥱
ooop there we go, now those of us with EDs are triggered and she’s just sent half of her young audience down a bad path. nice one saff, real smart

• Angry
Reactions: 14
i’ll literally eat tit tons of ‘junk’ and won’t move for days and it hasn’t done me any harm so far xoxo what’s a bag of skittles gonna do

Reactions: 9
Asif she’s messaging Thorpe park, is that really to let them know she’s going? Wooow

Ana has been posting about doing a video giving back to people. I wonder if that’s a collab she’s doing with Saff and they’re getting prizes for people, maybe that’s why she’s messaging Thorpe park to try and buy some entry passes for people or something??

Surely not just trying to get herself free entry, surely??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Asif she’s messaging Thorpe park, is that really to let them know she’s going? Wooow

Ana has been posting about doing a video giving back to people. I wonder if that’s a collab she’s doing with Saff and they’re getting prizes for people, maybe that’s why she’s messaging Thorpe park to try and buy some entry passes for people or something??

Surely not just trying to get herself free entry, surely??
Wouldn't be surprised! Her brother Casey does this tit all the time and theyve done it the last few years for Tullys Farm Fright Nights.

LITERALLY! Not even like she ate the WHOLE bag either so hardly many calories is it! Also Wendy's comment about not having a proper dinner?! Clearly Saffron's disordered eating stems from watching Wendy's. But I have to say, Wendy's diet is 5x worse than Saffrons.

Reactions: 7
i’ll literally eat tit tons of ‘junk’ and won’t move for days and it hasn’t done me any harm so far xoxo what’s a bag of skittles gonna do
If Saffron saw the amount of really "unhealthy" and "bad" food I've eaten today and I have a chinese takeaway on the way for dinner she would run for 50 miles cause she soooooooo has to burn it off. It's okay to have days when you eat a lot of good food and not have to instantly burn it off.

Reactions: 14
If Saffron saw the amount of really "unhealthy" and "bad" food I've eaten today and I have a chinese takeaway on the way for dinner she would run for 50 miles cause she soooooooo has to burn it off. It's okay to have days when you eat a lot of good food and not have to instantly burn it off.
But if she stops talking about working out, she loses her personality

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.