Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know how she broke her toe? let me guess tiktok dance?

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else think her new boyfriend is staying at her house? I went on his Instagram and it looks like he’s from Lancashire, but posted a picture on Brighton beach (obviously with saffron)? Breaking lockdown..

Reactions: 6
Anyone else think her new boyfriend is staying at her house? I went on his Instagram and it looks like he’s from Lancashire, but posted a picture on Brighton beach (obviously with saffron)? Breaking lockdown..
Probs why there’s no new video, she hasn’t filmed with him around

Reactions: 4
Tyler seems to be the boyf, her comments under his photos really says it all, and also, he was in Brighton so

Reactions: 3
I thought so too.

Tyler seems to be the boyf, her comments under his photos really says it all, and also, he was in Brighton so
I though so, he seems to be from Lancashire so quite a long way to go so he must be staying

So she can still work out with a broken toe but cant film a video? Just say you're having a week off uploading and give it a rest lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What do we reckon her new car is..?
i can imagine it’ll be a big car as she likes to do videos in the car - some sort of 4x4 maybe a Range Rover or maybe even something bigger so she’s not too basic as a few people recently got Range’s

i can imagine it’ll be a big car as she likes to do videos in the car - some sort of 4x4 maybe a Range Rover or maybe even something bigger so she’s not too basic as a few people recently got Range’s
yeah it’ll be a Range Rover or a Jeep like Sarah Ashcroft’s

Reactions: 2
How did saff get on strictly? Cba to watch the Vlogs lol
If you mean how she got chosen I think she would of been approached and then had an audition- in her vlogs around this time last year she mentioned a lot of ‘auditions’ for something

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.