Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is her natural colour?
Is it just a darker blonde?
Going by her roots it’d be brown at this stage

she’d probably claim to be a “dirty blonde” like most people I know with dark brown roots who were blonde when they were A child 😂 but she’s definitely a natural brunette I’d say

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Going by her roots it’d be brown at this stage

she’s probably claim to be a “dirty blonde” like most people I know with dark brown roots who were blonde when they were 4 😂 but she’s definitely a natural brunette I’d say
Proper outing myself now but I used to call myself a dirty blonde for this exact reason 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
fuckin ell she’s not Satan. Her whole life hasn’t been duck up after duck up so there is plenty of things people might compliment her on

I find people that ONLY have bad things to say about a person to be the issue
People are allowed to find things annoying AND good about someone. It doesn’t mean you’re up someone’s asshole
Try it next time
Well, pretty much! I find it hilarious that this is the attitude towards saffron whereas Anastasia gets absolutley ridiculed and practically told she isn’t worth her existence 😂 but when saffron does anything worth saying something negative about she has a little army of people stuck up her arse to protect her! It’s laughable!

Reactions: 5
I get it if you want to stick up for Saffron and maybe you don’t agree with points others are making about her but common this is a gossip site and people want to discuss things without being interrupted 😂😂😂 There are threads on this site of people who i actually don’t mind and maybe i want to stick up for them but i just leave it because what’s the point? you’re going to argue with people who have problems with that person and it just creates unnecessary problems between people, We should be talking about SAFFY CAUSE ITS HER THREAD!! (and trust me if she was perfect she wouldn’t have one...) So just go to different threads and save yourself arguing with others 💛

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I never comment I just read the thread from time to time but for anyone who’s feeling nosy , the guy she’s talking to/dating , his name is tylerxdixon on instagram.

I never comment I just read the thread from time to time but for anyone who’s feeling nosy , the guy she’s talking to/dating , his name is tylerxdixon on instagram.
I find it so weird to think about her talking to someone i don’t know why, it’s probably because i think way back to her and jakes relationship which was so cringe and the way she would talk to him in her baby voice ugh

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is 3 diff guys now, which one is it?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
id go for this 1 look at the comments Under his pics l
True! He follows TONS of girls though.

He also follows Wendy and Jed. He's turned majority of his comments off on his old pics, I do wonder why lol

No vid this week, must be all them lads she’s entertaining ain’t got time to film xo

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Girls can talk to more than one guy so she might be talking to them all
(Guilty)
I knowww, she made out she was talking to a specific person on her vlogs. This Tyler one seems the most her type and suits her lifestyle.

The one I said, I said she used to talk to 🤷🏻‍♀️ Do you have a problem with reading?
Chill out. It was clearly a joke as people have said a few boys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.