Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she's renting in London now for a year (I think this may be due to property prices in London rising a LOT due to Covid) - And said she wants to build her own house in Brighton after that. And they'll be moving house next month subject to contracts but the new house is very dated and needs work lol

Reactions: 1
Honestly I think saffron’s video she uploaded today was one of the worse ones she’s ever uploaded! Literally just her and her mum eating and not even talking about anything interesting?

Reactions: 5
She said she's renting in London now for a year (I think this may be due to property prices in London rising a LOT due to Covid) - And said she wants to build her own house in Brighton after that. And they'll be moving house next month subject to contracts but the new house is very dated and needs work lol
Naaaaah she wants to build a house in Brighton? So this is where Ana has got the idea from then! Should have known 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s just a model, just wishing her congratulations on her pregnancy I think
Yea she’s a vs angel, but I was thinking that people only congratulate their close friends/friends/relatives on something like that?? Her post made it seem like they were really close friends and just thought it was weird/try hard lol (unless they’re actually close friends)

Yea she’s a vs angel, but I was thinking that people only congratulate their close friends/friends/relatives on something like that?? Her post made it seem like they were really close friends and just thought it was weird/try hard lol (unless they’re actually close friends)
Not gonna lie I posted it on my story lol and when Gigi announced her pregnancy so did my friends. I do have an obsession with models though

Reactions: 3
Not gonna lie I posted it on my story lol and when Gigi announced her pregnancy so did my friends. I do have an obsession with models though

I feel like it’s okay for non influencers to do it though, because it’s not like you’re trying to claim that you’re mates.

Agree with previous comments that it’s cringe that Saff has her new bloke as her lock screen. Such a ‘16 year old that’s never had a boyfriend’ kinda thing to do.

Reactions: 3
Honestly I think saffron’s video she uploaded today was one of the worse ones she’s ever uploaded! Literally just her and her mum eating and not even talking about anything interesting?
To be fair I quite enjoyed because it kinda felt like a spontaneous vid
Anyways yes not very interesting speaking about the content but at least it kept me entertained for a bit 😂

Has anyone else noticed that ole Dazza Barker has been seriously overdoing the fake tan lately? He looks well weird😂

Reactions: 6
I like some of the pieces in her new collection that I’ve seen so far but Id be interested to know how much input people have into these colabs they have with the likes of PLT and In the Style. I can’t imagine too much as they’re not fashion designers. I wonder if they get given basics samples of things and can pick patters or colours etc? Of course it’s a great thing to happen but I feel like everyone and their dogs getting colabs with fast fashion brands these days.

Reactions: 4
So when do we think she's going to address her new man with a boyfriend tag. Or will she ignore it like her nose then have no choice but to 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I like some of the pieces in her new collection that I’ve seen so far but Id be interested to know how much input people have into these colabs they have with the likes of PLT and In the Style. I can’t imagine too much as they’re not fashion designers. I wonder if they get given basics samples of things and can pick patters or colours etc? Of course it’s a great thing to happen but I feel like everyone and their dogs getting colabs with fast fashion brands these days.
If you look on YouTube bbc 3 did a thing with lottie tomlinson and they get shown pieces and basically pick the things they like and then use them as their range

Reactions: 4
I was about to suggest that programme it's still on iplayer called 'breaking fashion' just confirms that it's all made super cheap as possible and bumped up with a celeb name stuck on and that they try make the celeb shoots look more expensive and pin them to make them look and fit better to sell the clothes which most people already know anyway what intrigued me was how off some of the clothes were and how much they had to get rid of for being smaller than the sixes, I've had so many clothes online that were way off in sizing so I wonder how many they just send out anyway, like some of Saffron's range I've seen people get looks nothing like the site

Reactions: 2
So when do we think she's going to address her new man with a boyfriend tag. Or will she ignore it like her nose then have no choice but to 🤷‍♀️
I don’t think she needs to do one lol. The way people expect things like bf tags is weird. She’s admitted to the nose thing and then her bf in her recent mukbang. She is no in way obliged to tell us anything further on him.
I’m all for calling out nonsense from these people, but some people really think they are these influencers friends and expect to be given so much info :/

Reactions: 16
I really like some of the pieces from her collection but when I saw the prices... a £50 co ord for a top and skirt? Not today Satan

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I really like some of the pieces from her collection but when I saw the prices... a £50 co ord for a top and skirt? Not today Satan
I thought the same! In the Style has nice things but sometimes over priced! I’d rather buy from them over PLT though. Their clothes are the worst!!! I swore I’d never buy from them again. Cheap tak.

I don’t think she needs to do one lol. The way people expect things like bf tags is weird. She’s admitted to the nose thing and then her bf in her recent mukbang. She is no in way obliged to tell us anything further on him.
I’m all for calling out nonsense from these people, but some people really think they are these influencers friends and expect to be given so much info :/
Oh no I dont want one lol just that's what they do 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.