Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To be fair she did say she was at her heaviest after strictly which would have been at the time those swimsuit pictures were taken if I’m not wrong? And she has been working out a lot and eating healthy since then.. not saying she doesn’t edit her insta pics though, she clearly does, just don’t think this is a fair comparison 😋
I meant she’s so fake she’s only rebranded herself to this so she can beg for sponsorships and re brand herself instead of being someone who targets 12 year olds 😋

Reactions: 4
I meant she’s so fake she’s only rebranded herself to this so she can beg for sponsorships and re brand herself instead of being someone who targets 12 year olds 😋
I actually think it has to do with her thinking she is this amazing dancer & she is seeing the Strictly pros are doing well for themselves with lockdown, Dianne has an Artie in Hello magazine about her every other day, Karen was this morning about setting up home Festival, Oti landed a tv show from doing dance routines during lockdown & Gorka has gotten himself a big brand deal with an energy drinks company. They are also always in gym shark & gym pro gear.

She is seeing them do well on social media and knows she has millions more followers, so is trying to copy them. The problem for Saffron is the strictly pros actually know what they are talking about & are in top shape. But Saffron has become so big headed and thinks of herself to highly to spot that she is not in the same league as them.

Reactions: 3
I think her body looks amazing in her latest video! You can see muscle definition in her shoulders and legs. She annoys the hell out of me but you can’t deny she’s in great shape.

Reactions: 12
I really like her muscle definition as well!

However, her boobs look ridiculous in some of those tops! Not sure if she wore such an unflattering bra with the white/pink ombre top, but they look (at least in my opinion) way too big in a comparison with her small waist and hips.

Reactions: 1
I actually think it’s a good business move (props to Wendy) for saffron to do this. I don’t feel like it’s fake either because she’s always been into working out. She is definitely going ott with posting every time she does a workout though!

Reactions: 6
I don't know if anyone would care but I follow an Instagram account called Danaemercer and she does a lot of body positivity and she shows how easy it is to change the way your body looks just for photos and it's exactly what Saffron does. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it would take 10 seconds for saffron to pose for a photo and make her body look the way she wants. If you stand facing a mirror and push your hips back, suck in your stomach and turn your knees in it instantly makes you look like you have a big thigh gap, toned stomach and toned legs. If you wanna make your bum look bigger all you have to do it stand facing side ways to the camera lift your arms over your head, pop your foot and stick your hips back.

^^^ This page seems boring as it seems like a lot of saffron fans :rolleyes:😂
If anyone has followed “athlete/gym Instagram” for a long time then you will know that’s where the easy money is - becoming a gymshark ambassador. Saffron’s made a career move that’s all, not some fitness fanatic. She’s always been fashion/music based but nothing can be said about her changing it up quickly? She’s seen where the money is!🤣:poop:

Reactions: 6
not true, she’s been into fitness for a fair few years? she always used to go to dance classes and gym classes, and trained for a marathon, defo not just a short term thing IMO

Reactions: 11
I really like her muscle definition as well!

However, her boobs look ridiculous in some of those tops! Not sure if she wore such an unflattering bra with the white/pink ombre top, but they look (at least in my opinion) way too big in a comparison with her small waist and hips.
That’s how you can tell if someone’s had a breast enlargement, it doesn’t suit their body at all, like it doesn’t match proportions if you know what i mean. especially with people like saffron who is what? 5 foot 2?

Reactions: 2
I don't know if anyone would care but I follow an Instagram account called Danaemercer and she does a lot of body positivity and she shows how easy it is to change the way your body looks just for photos and it's exactly what Saffron does. I'm not saying it's a bad thing but it would take 10 seconds for saffron to pose for a photo and make her body look the way she wants. If you stand facing a mirror and push your hips back, suck in your stomach and turn your knees in it instantly makes you look like you have a big thigh gap, toned stomach and toned legs. If you wanna make your bum look bigger all you have to do it stand facing side ways to the camera lift your arms over your head, pop your foot and stick your hips back.
I’ve just had a look on her page and it’s so true, angles and lighting is everything even for the normal non influencer I do consider that too!

Reactions: 3
There is so many saffron lovers on this thread 😂 honestly
I quite like Saff but I'm nosy so I like to follow this thread for any gossip 😂 Personally I think a lot of the posts on here are reaching and trying to find petty ways to put her down... I see her as a hard working (albeit in a fun job), motivated, physically fit with a nice body imo, normal young adult 🤷🏼‍♀️ She's not perfect, just like the rest of us. So I will defend her when ridiculous claims are made.

Reactions: 11
I think she should get a proper balayage done when salons open rather than the full blonde 🤔 her natural hair is ridiculously fried, would do it the world of good

Reactions: 5
Fitness isnt a brand she's just jumped on and you haven't been paying attention if you think so. She ran the marathon a little over a year ago and was training for that for more than 6+ months around her schedule. She even hired PT's to get her where she wanted to be. You don't just run a whole marathon for clout lol - You do it because you genuinely want too, she was raising awareness/money for a charity and theres no way I can criticise that. She was clearly very dedicated to it throughout the year.

I do think she was much healthier then, whereas now she is very much in the mindset of being part of the fitness community so is trying to assimilate to other accounts she sees as thats what will bring her in money/more followers. End of the day, I think she enjoys it. I think the logic behind this branding was "If I enjoy it, I may as well profit off it too" - Just like how Youtuber's started up in the first place.

Reactions: 12
That’s how you can tell if someone’s had a breast enlargement, it doesn’t suit their body at all, like it doesn’t match proportions if you know what i mean. especially with people like saffron who is what? 5 foot 2?
I’ve been thinking she’s had something done to her boobs not just her nose. Disproportionate looking

Reactions: 4
I think she should get a proper balayage done when salons open rather than the full blonde 🤔 her natural hair is ridiculously fried, would do it the world of good
I think she’s gonna go back to her natural colour

Reactions: 2
God I hate this thread when it's just full of more people wedged firmly up her hole 😂👆
fuckin ell she’s not Satan. Her whole life hasn’t been duck up after duck up so there is plenty of things people might compliment her on

I find people that ONLY have bad things to say about a person to be the issue
People are allowed to find things annoying AND good about someone. It doesn’t mean you’re up someone’s asshole
Try it next time

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.