Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's difficult for everyone, and with the riots the virus could be back anytime soon. Boris isn't making these rules up to be a dick, he's doing it to try save lives and contain this virus. But of course when people don't listen, think they're above the rules and give in to there own selfish needs. The virus won't disappear. If no one listened and did the same as the Barkers, there would still be thousands dying a day. Luckily we aren't all selfish idiots.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Everyone is missing their family like mad. What if everyone in the country had took the same attitude totally disregarding social distancing, we wouldn’t have made any progress and the r rate would be getting out of control again. Why should the rules just apply to a certain few. The longer people keep doing selfish things like this the longer this vile situation goes on and on. I appreciate people are struggling mentally but the rules are supposed to apply to everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I understand the risk of either of their families having covid is low since they’ve been isolating, it’s just the concept. Whether head cummings chose to break it and everyone has stopped caring, that’s a factor on them. It’s disrespectful to all the people who have had to stay in for 12 weeks with serious illnesses to see everyone start to break the rules and POST IT. There’s not even a sigh of remorse

• Angry
Reactions: 6
It's difficult for everyone, and with the riots the virus could be back anytime soon. Boris isn't making these rules up to be a dick, he's doing it to try save lives and contain this virus. But of course when people don't listen, think they're above the rules and give in to there own selfish needs. The virus won't disappear. If no one listened and did the same as the Barkers, there would still be thousands dying a day. Luckily we aren't all selfish idiots.
Tbh with Wendy. I get it. BUT there's ways to say things. Saffron is becoming a Daily Mail target so she needs to watch how she says things before the article says "Mom of Strictly Star and Youtuber Saffron Barker DOESN'T GIVE A TOSS about Covid rules."

Reactions: 5
I understand the risk of either of their families having covid is low since they’ve been isolating, it’s just the concept. Whether head cummings chose to break it and everyone has stopped caring, that’s a factor on them. It’s disrespectful to all the people who have had to stay in for 12 weeks with serious illnesses to see everyone start to break the rules and POST IT. There’s not even a sigh of remorse
it does also say they’ve had negative COVID tests, now she doesn’t specify if her and Dazza have had them too, but you can get a private test delivered to your house for £190 so they might have done.

Reactions: 1

The riots? They are protests thanks.

Reactions: 22
Wish she would stop putting her hair into that ugly bun
haha!
I’m sure she is looking more like a chav as the months go on

does anyone remember them god awful prints her mum got her for her room make over a few years ago?
I’m sure they were some VILE lips with Gucci all over them?
chav central in that house

Reactions: 11
Even if they’ve had Covid tests, they could still be incubating the virus. They’ve been out for shopping, to the beach, met friends, had the cars cleaned for them.... all these possible points of contact that we know about & there must be more that we don’t know about

Reactions: 14
So when everyone else is doing it they’re calling them selfish and irresponsible but when they do it it’s ok???

I’m actually raging about this, ok fair enough if they’re that desperate to see their family then do it privately, don’t rub it in the faces of the thousands of people who are actually sticking to the rules. They’re not the only ones desperate to see their family

I wonder how Wendy would feel if the nurse who had been caring for her Mum with pneumonia had been making her own rules up like Wendy!

i don’t know the rules on who can get covid tests done but why are the Barker family doing them? are they essential workers? they have no reason to get tested if they have STAYED HOME, i know people might be scared if they got it from going food shopping but if you washed your hands and wore a mask you would probably be fine, i don’t trust a single word this family says, remember when saff got a nose job but tried to cover it by making it seem she might of caught covid cause she had “flu symptoms”. Also that family picture is awful why post that? harlow isn’t even looking, that dads beard is horrible, when did casey have another baby 😂? and wendy has sunglasses on.

Reactions: 5
‘It all comes down to common sense’
How is she the one breaking the rules yet she’s talking down to everyone and acting like we’re the ones in the wrong and she’s right?
1C9282C7-1932-41B7-9F63-4B0BA3E1708E.jpeg

• Angry
Reactions: 11
The Barkers didn't get the tests - only Casey's family got them on arrival home from Brazil! The Barkers wouldn't be entitled to them as have no symptoms and are not key workers. Wendy, just admit you're in the wrong and piss off.

I know people are meeting their families and I couldn't care less if they did because it HAS been too long but Saffron and the Barkers as a whole are influencing alot of younger children by publicising it. Thats my only gripe.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
6A9BCEDA-EDFD-4607-B0C4-4EF829B4857E.png

Nice One, 45 year old, 3 children, 2 grandchildren posted this on her instagram story, bleeping go to facebook or something.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
View attachment 153882
Nice One, 45 year old, 3 children, 2 grandchildren posted this on her instagram story, bleeping go to facebook or something.
W O W
I lost my words
it's because of people like Wendy if we are struggling to recover from corona and if it is taking such a long time to get out of it
Rules need to be respected, they are here for a reason
Wouldn't surprise me if we have a second wave this autumn

She is damaging Saffron’s whiter than white rep by posting stupid things like this

There’s a Nasey Fam vlog up about it too

Reactions: 16
Don't know if I'm just being overly sensitive but I really didn't like the fact in her video she put the -5kg on the thumbnail. To me that means she is promoting the idea that you should only ever workout to lose weight not keep your body healthy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
So Wendy, answer me this, if you've all taken those clearly 100% FULL-PROOF Covid tests, would you feel comfortable going to hug your elderly parents?

Whats that? No? I didn't think so babes.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.