Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So apparently you can.body shame people on tattle seeing as my post pulling someone up on it got deleted by admin.

Reactions: 8
Her mum REALLLLLY cherry picked those questions because those were not the most juicy ones submitted
for real!!! ‘You give a lot to charity’s and don’t show it on YouTube’ if this ‘assumption’ didn’t confirm it I don’t know what will 😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
for real!!! ‘You give a lot to charity’s and don’t show it on YouTube’ if this ‘assumption’ didn’t confirm it I don’t know what will 😂😂😂
Momager also makes up assumptions cuz there is no way that is an actual assumption.😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So apparently you can.body shame people on tattle seeing as my post pulling someone up on it got deleted by admin.
You can say what you want, as long as it is on here and not on their page! And as long as you don't try and set rules for what people can and can't talk about

Reactions: 2
You can say what you want, as long as it is on here and not on their page! And as long as you don't try and set rules for what people can and can't talk about
Yeah I just think.certain things like making nasty comments about someone's appearance is bullying. I always thought this was a discussion site on the ridiculous things influencers etc do.not a trolling site

Yeah I just think.certain things like making nasty comments about someone's appearance is bullying. I always thought this was a discussion site on the ridiculous things influencers etc do.not a trolling site
I agree that it would be bullying if said to them..
But it's on here. They have a choice to look and not look.

Part of being an influencer if putting your image out there... And unfortunately when you start editing images, or getting surgery, it does invite that discussion too. It's part of their package, what they are "selling" to brands and their fans. Not saying saff has (cough, imogen) but when they start lying about procedures and extra help, they make their own looks a point of discussion too, usually less favourable discussion.

I agree that it would be bullying if said to them..
But it's on here. They have a choice to look and not look.

Part of being an influencer if putting your image out there... And unfortunately when you start editing images, or getting surgery, it does invite that discussion too. It's part of their package, what they are "selling" to brands and their fans. Not saying saff has (cough, imogen) but when they start lying about procedures and extra help, they make their own looks a point of discussion too, usually less favourable discussion.
Oh yes definitely agree that influencers etc aren't above criticism just because they're in.the public eye, especially as they do some pretty questionable things😂😂. I think my issue was that someone on here put a papped picture of saffron up and said she has a horrible body which is a bit harsh.

Reactions: 2
i actually prefer saffron’s figure to anas honestly. she looks like an average girl, ive got the same body type. she looks athletic and healthy, and i like how she promotes exercise and eating healthy to her teen audience instead of ana- takeaway - stasia lololol

Reactions: 23
I agree making straight up comments about someone’s appearance is nasty, but it’s another thing when they decide to post such revealing pictures on Instagram KNOWING that they’re followers are all easily influenced by body image/appearance. The fact that these images are posted opens up discussion about whether or not they’ve been photoshopped bc they differ greatly from paparazzi pictures, ofc they’re still beautiful in the pap pics, it’s just a discussion about what they’re trying to promote

She must hate Ana so much.... Saff working out all the time, just come off strictly and looks like this, whilst Ana's scoffing McDonalds and has that perfectly snatched figure... hilarious.
3F1D3B01-A01B-4A0A-86D9-C33DCCCB2AD9.jpeg

Obv her body is still gorgeous but imo I just think her and saff’s pap pictures are so different from their ig that it might give their young followers a false illusion (if that makes sense lol) being good w angles n photography is a talent ig 🤣

Reactions: 6
I agree making straight up comments about someone’s appearance is nasty, but it’s another thing when they decide to post such revealing pictures on Instagram KNOWING that they’re followers are all easily influenced by body image/appearance. The fact that these images are posted opens up discussion about whether or not they’ve been photoshopped bc they differ greatly from paparazzi pictures, ofc they’re still beautiful in the pap pics, it’s just a discussion about what they’re trying to promote

View attachment 152581
Obv her body is still gorgeous but imo I just think her and saff’s pap pictures are so different from their ig that it might give their young followers a false illusion (if that makes sense lol) being good w angles n photography is a talent ig 🤣
It wasn't one she took herself it was a pap shot from behind her that they were referring to.

View attachment 152581
Ana highly edits her face
Saf highly edits her body

Reactions: 12
I was just starting to like Saffron during lockdown, since she wasn’t rubbing holidays and designer shopping sprees in our face I thought she was quite likeable, however now I can’t stand her again, pushing the whole fitness guru thing is annoying.
Every single day her instagram story is:
Look at me I wake up at 6am
Look I eat oats for breakfast
Going for a work out
Here’s my healthy dinner
Going for a run
👌👌👌👌👌👌
I feel so much better for that run
Here’s my free gym clothes I’ve got
Repeat

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Anyone noticed how she’s broken lockdown rules and gone in casey and Nicole’s house?

Reactions: 4
Anyone noticed how she’s broken lockdown rules and gone in casey and Nicole’s house?
Has she? Thought you’re allowed bubbles now. I don’t watch the news though

Why would you dress up like that to go see your brother? 🤢
60FE34F8-58E6-43BE-9CE7-8C6ED651C268.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
YES. You're only allowed to mix if its with a single person who's living alone and bringing them in to your household bubble. Not two families creating their own bubble. I know the guidelines were confusing as hell and weren't explained well so everyone is doing their own thing but Casey and Nicole haven't been back for two weeks have they??? Their quarantine period isnt even over.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.