Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jed needs to either do something with his Youtube channel or get a 9-5 job. Can’t rely on his parents forever. 🙄
Thought he went to college and he probably
Makes a lot from instagram brand deals. Someone of his following would be looking at upwards of £1000-1500 per story

Also on the topic of Jed, most of Caseys subs and money he makes is because of Saffron too.

Reactions: 5
The Barkers didn't get the tests - only Casey's family got them on arrival home from Brazil! The Barkers wouldn't be entitled to them as have no symptoms and are not key workers. Wendy, just admit you're in the wrong and piss off.

I know people are meeting their families and I couldn't care less if they did because it HAS been too long but Saffron and the Barkers as a whole are influencing alot of younger children by publicising it. Thats my only gripe.
You can get private covid tests done

I thought the same thing but it’s definitely her, madness! I think she looks bigger because it’s maybe a bad angle and just not a great photo. But even her face doesn’t look the same it’s crazy
But we see her on videos she can't edit them to make herself look better

Last edited:
Thought he went to college and he probably
Makes a lot from instagram brand deals. Someone of his following would be looking at upwards of £1000-1500 per story
Yeah Jed does the bare minimum and he definitely could be doing more but he does have a decent sized following on insta and does ads on there so he will have an income.

Reactions: 1
Someone posted this on twitter of saffron today... if that is not the definition of a catfish then I don’t know what is 😐 I know it’s not a clear picture but even from the side it looks nothing like the pictures she posts on her insta
The girl who took the picture and put it on twitter said that it wasn’t saffron, sorry but it really really looks like her there’s no way that’s not saffron. I reckon it’s just at a bad angle and saffron has asked her to say it’s not her

Reactions: 4
The girl who took the picture and put it on twitter said that it wasn’t saffron, sorry but it really really looks like her there’s no way that’s not saffron. I reckon it’s just at a bad angle and saffron has asked her to say it’s not her
Of course it’s her! If it wasn’t then why would saffron ask her to say it’s not her 🤣

Reactions: 3
Finally got round to watching her new video and I think she's changed the thumbnail so it doesn't say '-5kg' anymore. Or am I going mad and looking at the wrong one? 😅

Screenshot_20200615-160903_YouTube.jpg

Just wondering didn't Saffron have a 'I was kicked off strictly' video ??????

I'm sure I can remember the comments on the video were like ''You weren't kicked off strictly you were eliminated''

Maybe why she deleted it.

Dunno just found it odd its gone. Unless I'm imagining things :LOL:

Reactions: 2
Finally got round to watching her new video and I think she's changed the thumbnail so it doesn't say '-5kg' anymore. Or am I going mad and looking at the wrong one? 😅

View attachment 154728
Could you give an insight to what the video was about (thanks in advance x) Did she drone on about how much weight she lost? Really cba to watch the video and trigger myself lmfao

Reactions: 2
She makes me cringe so much, all this is for her to try and make money in a different brand (fitness) when it’s all fake :LOL:
DE83A54F-E9CB-4EA8-BC65-D916EE0284AF.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I think those beach photos are unflattering to be fair. I thought her body looked great in her new trying popular workouts video!

Could you give an insight to what the video was about (thanks in advance x) Did she drone on about how much weight she lost? Really cba to watch the video and trigger myself lmfao
She just did 5 different influencers workouts for the week, a basic review of each, lots of gymshark plugs 😅, and literally said herself that her body had not changed at all. So the '-5kg' in the old thumbnail was 100% clickbait

She just did 5 different influencers workouts for the week, a basic review of each, lots of gymshark plugs 😅, and literally said herself that her body had not changed at all. So the '-5kg' in the old thumbnail was 100% clickbait
No tit sherlock, how did Miss Fitness NOT know her that her body would not change doing 5 different workouts from 5 different people with no consistent end goal? Was she even training the same parts of her body? Honestly, I really do question how this girl even got so successful.

OMG WHY DID THIS REMIND ME OF SAFFS DOG BELLA 😂😂😂😂😂
2FD85C5A-2D38-4DA9-91C0-5D8B9155B16E.jpeg

263138C0-36D8-402E-8BC4-48353DAAF219.jpeg

THEY EVEN GOT THE NAME RIGHT 😂😂😂😂😂
E610588D-E10D-4261-A210-6565B63D1856.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She makes me cringe so much, all this is for her to try and make money in a different brand (fitness) when it’s all fake :LOL:View attachment 154846
To be fair she did say she was at her heaviest after strictly which would have been at the time those swimsuit pictures were taken if I’m not wrong? And she has been working out a lot and eating healthy since then.. not saying she doesn’t edit her insta pics though, she clearly does, just don’t think this is a fair comparison 😋

Reactions: 6
I cringed so much at her workout video. She’s so full of herself

has anyone else also noticed that she only holds her camera on one side of her face at all time?and looks out the corner of her eyes whilst she talks at it so not to move the position of her face so much 🙄
Get a grip

A40F98E3-1F17-40D8-A55A-4779D145509E.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.