Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
53E85CB6-FAC5-4FE6-9C10-0C3B5428E941.jpeg

I came across this random video and did they actually buy this house in LA?? Or was it rented for a holiday trip?? Bc in the video she mention that only two people were gonna be inside and it pissed me off so much... there were probably 5/6 bathrooms and multiple queen sized bedrooms and wardrobes, not to mention that random waterfall and the huge pool. I get that she has the right to spend her money how she wants to but surely this is just wasteful...

edit: lol watched the end and realised it was a villa for a holiday, which makes it better but damn they’re just swimming in money aren’t they

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I found her attitude in her assumptions video crappy if I’m honest. You clearly know the questions about to be asked, the one about the brand deal.. can we move on? You clearly want it to be known just how much you’re getting. Since strictly I really find her too big for her boots and flaunting too much with these pictures at the moment

Reactions: 17
Someone posted this on twitter of saffron today... if that is not the definition of a catfish then I don’t know what is 😐 I know it’s not a clear picture but even from the side it looks nothing like the pictures she posts on her insta

Attachments

Reactions: 12
Someone posted this on twitter of saffron today... if that is not the definition of a catfish then I don’t know what is 😐 I know it’s not a clear picture but even from the side it looks nothing like the pictures she posts on her insta
it doesn’t even look like her!

Reactions: 2
Wendy has really gone down in my estimations with her rant. I thought she was much better than that. Fame gone to her head

Reactions: 19
What on earth does Jed do outside YouTube? He does a few ads, “tried” YouTube but not much else. Is he in education? Is Saffron funding his life too so he’s in her videos? Does he have a job?

Reactions: 6
Don't know if I'm just being overly sensitive but I really didn't like the fact in her video she put the -5kg on the thumbnail. To me that means she is promoting the idea that you should only ever workout to lose weight not keep your body healthy.
I thought exactly the same! It insinuates that doing this video you can lose 5kg in a week which is IMPOSSIBLE! Plus she didn't even mention dropping any weight during that week of footage (even though she bangs on about doing it for fitness). Really irresponsible.

Also regarding Wendy, if she saw them, she saw them. I don't agree with it but the DUMB thing on her part is posting it and getting annoyed when people comment on it. What the hell did she expect? People to say "yeah good for you, you are above the law, break all the lockdown rules, who cares!!!!" DUMB.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
What on earth does Jed do outside YouTube? He does a few ads, “tried” YouTube but not much else. Is he in education? Is Saffron funding his life too so he’s in her videos? Does he have a job?
He does absolutely nothing. He dropped out of college which is why they made him YT - All his videos are very successful just from the Barker name and he earned a lot however after Casey and Saffron stopped helping him with editing and filming, he gave up and has been living off the bank of Wendy and Darren.

Every time he's in vlogs, he wakes up at 3pm and plays video games all day.

He does absolutely nothing. He dropped out of college which is why they made him YT - All his videos are very successful just from the Barker name and he earned a lot however after Casey and Saffron stopped helping him with editing and filming, he gave up and has been living off the bank of Wendy and Darren.

Every time he's in vlogs, he wakes up at 3pm and plays video games all day.
Omg that is awful! I’m not that much younger than Jed... I study full time at college and work for 9 hours a week. Although I’m not smart by no means I try! My parents help me out but I want to do things on my own too!

God how could the barkers not say anything!! I’d be called a lazy sh1t! He can’t live off saffron’s success and his parents money forever

Reactions: 9
It's difficult for everyone, and with the riots the virus could be back anytime soon. Boris isn't making these rules up to be a dick, he's doing it to try save lives and contain this virus. But of course when people don't listen, think they're above the rules and give in to there own selfish needs. The virus won't disappear. If no one listened and did the same as the Barkers, there would still be thousands dying a day. Luckily we aren't all selfish idiots.
Eugh Wendy the chav. Makes out she’s this amazing momager and she’s publicly spouting tit like that😂 Not gonna make Saffy B look good is it.. Also I’ve just realised Wendy is no different from Julie (Ana’s mum) pair of CHAVS!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Omg that is awful! I’m not that much younger than Jed... I study full time at college and work for 9 hours a week. Although I’m not smart by no means I try! My parents help me out but I want to do things on my own too!

God how could the barkers not say anything!! I’d be called a lazy sh1t! He can’t live off saffron’s success and his parents money forever
I've noticed Saffron does give him little digs here and there especially in that video of them being whipped creamed by their parents based on "who spends the most" kind of questions. Wendy seems to be in the mindset that he's the "youngest and most sensitive" of all of them who will find his way. If he likes gaming so much, he should dabble in gaming youtube videos.
Its ridiculous they still buy him so much designer clothing as well!!!

She has such a weird jawline! Maybe get that filler again love!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
surely that’s no her!!
even with the edited photos I didn’t think she was that large
(Not saying there is anything wrong with that size before the weight police attack!!)
Maybe I underestimated how much she edits her photos??

how does any guy she dates and meets up in real life take her seriously ?

Reactions: 4
surely that’s no her!!
even with the edited photos I didn’t think she was that large
(Not saying there is anything wrong with that size before the weight police attack!!)
Maybe I underestimated how much she edits her photos??

how does any guy she dates and meets up in real life take her seriously ?
I thought the same thing but it’s definitely her, madness! I think she looks bigger because it’s maybe a bad angle and just not a great photo. But even her face doesn’t look the same it’s crazy

Reactions: 3
I thought the same thing but it’s definitely her, madness! I think she looks bigger because it’s maybe a bad angle and just not a great photo. But even her face doesn’t look the same it’s crazy
yeah that’s true!
Im sure from behind in a relaxed position I look completely different aswell to be honest 😂

Reactions: 2

Why does she look like Lois off Family Guy 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Just looked on twitter and it seems to be an actual fan of hers and they’ve done her so dirty 😂 we all know she edits her photos to death but I will say that is just an awful photo of her cause she isn’t that ‘big’ in her videos.

Because there are rules that have been put in place, we all have to follow them what makes the barker family so special that they are allowed to break the rules the government have put in place. I know so many people who haven’t been able to see family or see other people because of Covid. I get we can go see them now but everyone else isn’t allowed to go around hugging people so why are they allowed
I'm in Ireland so I know our rules are slightly different but I'm seeing my grandparents the week after next for the first time in 4 months the day after next and you can bet there will be hugs. They did say there was negative covid tests tho so

Jed needs to either do something with his Youtube channel or get a 9-5 job. Can’t rely on his parents forever. 🙄

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.