Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would it not be okay if she just saw them in the garden though? I know she hasn’t specifically said that she did, but it’s a nice day so not unreasonable to assume that they went round and sat outside

Reactions: 3
Would it not be okay if she just saw them in the garden though? I know she hasn’t specifically said that she did, but it’s a nice day so not unreasonable to assume that they went round and sat outside
She's literally uploaded a picture of herself in their home. They have a outside entrance, she had no need to be in the house at all.

Reactions: 5
I get the thing about bubbles but she’s living with her family then going to see Casey and Nicole which is not what the rules are allowing not that people are listening. She may wel have gone in the garden but she literally posted a picture in there house. She’s meant to be setting an example to the younger generation and don’t get me wrong I don’t think she’s awful but when people haven’t seen their families in months I think this is a bit unfair to go in your brothers house and have a bloody photo shoot

Wendy has just uploaded a pic of her and Darren hugging Harlow and Lake. I didn’t think that was allowed? Also are Nicole and Casey not still in their 2 week self isolation period after returning from Brazil?

(Edit: I just realised that they came out of their isolation today!)

Reactions: 6
Wendy has just uploaded a pic of her and Darren hugging Harlow and Lake. I didn’t think that was allowed? Also are Nicole and Casey not still in their 2 week self isolation period after returning from Brazil?

(Edit: I just realised that they came out of their isolation today!)
If they were your family you’d not seen for months, you’d do the same. Didn’t realise the Covid police were on here. They have been isolated for 2 weeks so clearly don’t have Covid so what’s the issue?

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This past Week my youtube has been recommending lots of Saff's videos with Jake

If they were your family you’d not seen for months, you’d do the same. Didn’t realise the Covid police were on here. They have been isolated for 2 weeks so clearly don’t have Covid so what’s the issue?
Because there are rules that have been put in place, we all have to follow them what makes the barker family so special that they are allowed to break the rules the government have put in place. I know so many people who haven’t been able to see family or see other people because of Covid. I get we can go see them now but everyone else isn’t allowed to go around hugging people so why are they allowed

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Did anyone also notice on saffron's insta story she put up a boomerang of a barbeque saying "Reunited socially distanced with the fam" yet wendy literally uploaded a picture holding harlow and lake ?????? thats not socially distanced !! just don't see why people lie - she makes herself look stupid claiming its socially distanced then having her mum upload pics like that ! does she think her followers are stupid ?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
100% real!! I saw it as soon as I opened so I thought I better screenshot. 1 min later she had deleted the tag and tagged Harlow’s account 🤣🤣
AHAAHHA clearly Wendy has been stalking Haz on insta these past few days, hasn't she 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I hate all these people man, have I stayed in my house after losing my job for 4 months for nothing? So they can all meet whoever they want, but no oh sorry, saffron said it was socially distanced!! duck off, get a life saffron you’re not special

Reactions: 17
Jesus Christ calm yourself. I’m just making a point. Lots of people haven’t seen their family for months either and are still following the rules!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just cos you’re an influencer doesn’t exclude you from the rule!

Reactions: 14
I hate all these people man, have I stayed in my house after losing my job for 4 months for nothing? So they can all meet whoever they want, but no oh sorry, saffron said it was socially distanced!! duck off, get a life saffron you’re not special
honestly the fact she can just go and see her brother like it’s nothing when many people such as myself have lost family members and also haven’t seen family members for months. honestly it’s different rules for different people 🙄

Reactions: 11
honestly the fact she can just go and see her brother like it’s nothing when many people such as myself have lost family members and also haven’t seen family members for months. honestly it’s different rules for different people 🙄
I think everyone just needs to calm down and stop policing people in regards to COVID.
it’s frustrating, yes, but there’s clearly no malice behind it.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Literally not being a dick but have you looked around? The rules are a pile of tit. Can’t go see your granny but can go to a theme park? Can visit someone living alone and form a bubble?😂 Sorry nobody cares anymore, lockdown is over there’s mass gatherings daily and even the government broke their own rules. More likely to die of a lightening strike than you are coronavirus if you’re young. If you’re still letting Boris tell you that you can’t see your family and friends then boy you must have some willpower. We’re 12 weeks in, it’s human nature, stop being jobsworths. Me thinks people are getting slightly too comfortable with doing f all and getting paid for it and are trying to pan it off as ‘caring about the vulnerable’ if you genuinely do, and have stayed at home this whole time then well done you!! But honestly, mind your own. If you’re that scared, don’t leave the house but life goes on and the world is opening up again, pubs are opening, nobody is going to die because Wendy and Darren Barker hugged their grandkids.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Literally not being a dick but have you looked around? The rules are a pile of tit. Can’t go see your granny but can go to a theme park? Can visit someone living alone and form a bubble?😂 Sorry nobody cares anymore, lockdown is over there’s mass gatherings daily and even the government broke their own rules. More likely to die of a lightening strike than you are coronavirus if you’re young. If you’re still letting Boris tell you that you can’t see your family and friends then boy you must have some willpower. We’re 12 weeks in, it’s human nature, stop being jobsworths. Me thinks people are getting slightly too comfortable with doing f all and getting paid for it and are trying to pan it off as ‘caring about the vulnerable’ if you genuinely do, and have stayed at home this whole time then well done you!! But honestly, mind your own. If you’re that scared, don’t leave the house but life goes on and the world is opening up again, pubs are opening, nobody is going to die because Wendy and Darren Barker hugged their grandkids.

i get that - my problem is the fact that saffron clearly lied about it on her instagram story saying "Reunited socially distanced with the fam" but it clearly wasn't social distanced !! i get they haven't seen them for ages and don't blame them for hugging and whatever as they cleary missed them and its hard but why did saffron lie? thats what pi**es me off

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You're all missing the point. I understand people are making their own lockdown rules and I'm all for it. I don't condemn her for seeing her family especially if theres isolated for the 2 weeks on return from Brazil HOWEVER Saffron didn't social distance so she shouldn't have said she did, nor did her family. They went in to the house after they've all been meeting friends in parks as said by Saffron in her latest vlogs, so they knew not to touch each other and not go in any communal indoor spaces and yet she did.... for a picture for the gram? You broke lockdown rules to see your brother and his kids who you haven't seen for 3+ months and you're having a photoshoot in their home? bleeping spare me. The kids weren't even in it lmao.

Also, she should NOT be advertising the fact that she broke the rules either. She has young impressionable kids who follow her who I bet are already having a hard time being told they cant do things they want and seeing influencers meeting family and friends as normal will have them think they can too. Casey has diabetes ffs so he isnt exactly low risk himself is he?

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.