Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone want to know who saffron is talking to? His Instagram is @tom.noble1 you’re welcome 😘

Reactions: 6
Anyone want to know who saffron is talking to? His Instagram is @tom.noble1 you’re welcome 😘
He is fit! Good on her but also shows how shallow she is, dating/talking to a mixed race guy and she cant do more than post a black screen with some stories?

I cant imagine her talking to guys like him especially after she was SO cringe with Jake. I know her views/relationship outlook has probably changed loads but I remember their cringe-tactic vlogs together :sick:

Reactions: 12
we’ve posted for months(?) about her hiding having work done on her nose & now she’s came out and addressed it she’s getting slated for not coming out sooner about it. As much as she does ma bloody head in and I do find her insufferable, she’s still a 19/20year old who’s very aware of her body image and is very insecure about her looks/weight etc. maybe she didn’t want to be open about it because it would draw attention to her biggest insecurity. She’s also got momager Wendy there who’s probably advised her to keep hush about it throughout the pandemic & also to keep her little miss perfect image for future brand deals etc.
I understand that her nose was a big insecurity of hers and she has been open about her body as well but she isn’t the only one out there, her viewers are probably 12 and are having insecurities so age has nothing to do with it, the reality is that saffron is very privileged and has money to be able to change what she doesn’t like about herself (this isn’t saying i don’t agree with her getting it done i think it looks great) so i think she should atleast be open with what she’s had done because at least she was able to pay for somthing like that, other people have to live with their insecurities for life and can’t afford surgery so would it be such a problem to just admit what you have had done? because either way it’s done now and now saffron likes her new nose and no one can talk tit one her old nose because it’s gone now.

Reactions: 3
I understand that her nose was a big insecurity of hers and she has been open about her body as well but she isn’t the only one out there, her viewers are probably 12 and are having insecurities so age has nothing to do with it, the reality is that saffron is very privileged and has money to be able to change what she doesn’t like about herself (this isn’t saying i don’t agree with her getting it done i think it looks great) so i think she should atleast be open with what she’s had done because at least she was able to pay for somthing like that, other people have to live with their insecurities for life and can’t afford surgery so would it be such a problem to just admit what you have had done? because either way it’s done now and now saffron likes her new nose and no one can talk tit one her old nose because it’s gone now.
She has admitted what she’s had done to her nose so why we beating a dead horse?

Reactions: 8
We dont giv a fuckkk about her nose anymore (im just salty cos mines fat and wonky AS duck and dont have 7/10k to get it done) but its also boring xxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The most annoying thing about saff isn’t even her cosmetic work or 👌🏻 signs imo it’s the fact that she’s always talking about calories/steps/runs/workouts 24/7 omg just stop!!!

Reactions: 12
I know she said everyone is asking her if she's got butt implants, the difference between her pics and her on the live workouts
I’m not even that annoyed at her FaceTuned pics it’s the fact that her talking about calories/workout out 24/7 makes it seem like she’s above everyone else and it makes everyone else feel lazy and insecure

Reactions: 3
This isnt abnormal. Whenever someone does lunges, your ass gets flatter because of the curve of your leg going backwards which is how you get glute activation. Also, in the second picture, she's wearing high waisted spandex and they give the illusion of a snatched waist, especially with how she's turned her body half way and sticking her ass out more. She knows her angle; this girl lol

One thing I don't understand is how she has absolutely no muscle tone on her stomach and arms?? Like you would think with how much she works out, she would have abs and toned arms by now? Thats not to say she doesnt have a nice figure, she does but i'm not sure what her end goal is here? She's eating/drinking all these protein rich foods and shakes which builds muscle but apart from her legs, I don't know where this muscle is.

Reactions: 8
I think Saffron is so clueless about fitness because if she was getting results she would of stop editing her photos, also i dislike her instagram poses why is she always lifting her arms up??? So awkward and distracting.

Reactions: 4
1887A41B-76A5-4CBA-99FB-03E42893F368.jpeg

Not to sound creepy, but how can anyone think she has had butt implants? Her butt is horrible...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Botox Barker: Are your parents rich?

Saffron **answers like she's auditioning for X Factor sob story*

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.