Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saffron is the embodiment of the saying ‘money can’t buy you taste’

Reactions: 10
Somehow I really don’t think spending 300 quid on a Versace dressing gown is supporting the economy.

If this doesn’t confirm the boob job I don’t know what does.
I think she's had pretty big boobs for a while, no?

I don’t mind the dressing gown - if I could afford it I’d probably buy the white one. She’s got the money, so why shouldn’t she buy what she wants? I like Ana who doesn’t have as much money and copies but buys fakes instead.
The bright pink is hideous though.

Her fashion sense screams river island.
Is River Island still a fashionable shop to shop in? It used to be epitome of fashion when I was her age (10 years ago 😳).

Reactions: 3
I honestly liked her nose before. It had character and gave her charm and there was nothing wrong with it. Now she still looks good but she just looks like any other influencer :-(
I have a slight bump on my nose and used to be self conscious- and did consider surgery but then after speaking about that idea to people they told me not to do it because my nose is fine and it gives me some charm so I’ve learned to love it!!
I’ve nothing against surgery or whatever but I do agree she should probably admit it, because it’s so obvious. The quicker she does that then the better

Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed her shift the direction of her content, she’s really trying to break in to the fitness side of things with the workout she uploaded and apparently her next video is a ‘what I eat in a day’

Reactions: 2
Makes me laugh how she shares Tweets about people going round to their mates houses and clearly not self isolating and then shares photos of herself at her aunties house with a cocktail in her hand. Hypocritical much? 🙄

Reactions: 1
Makes me laugh how she shares Tweets about people going round to their mates houses and clearly not self isolating and then shares photos of herself at her aunties house with a cocktail in her hand. Hypocritical much? 🙄
Is that not her own back garden? I cant tell

I’ve noticed her shift the direction of her content, she’s really trying to break in to the fitness side of things with the workout she uploaded and apparently her next video is a ‘what I eat in a day’
Yeah I said that awhile back. I definitely see her doing those really cheesy work out type videos. One thing I do rate is her networking skills. I love Krissy Cela, think she's great.

I think that’s her garden, they have a higher grassed area up some steps at the back.

It’s not. It’s Auntie Natalie’s garden. Her auntie herself posted pics of that tent & rugs on social media yesterday.

The Barkers probably fancied one of their BBQ & swim days over there, the weather’s been that hot.

I also notice on Saffron’s Instagram she states that she is ‘going plant based to have a more balanced diet’...
Er no, going plant based means you’re eating a more restricted diet. 🙄

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
It’s not. It’s Auntie Natalie’s garden. Her auntie herself posted pics of that tent & rugs on social media yesterday.

The Barkers probably fancied one of their BBQ & swim days over there, the weather’s been that hot.

I also notice on Saffron’s Instagram she states that she is ‘going plant based to have a more balanced diet’...
Er no, going plant based means you’re eating a more restricted diet. 🙄
That’s not the same garden and the inside of the tent and bunting is different

Reactions: 9
Yeah then probably hired someone to come and do it and chose the same company
I think they did when you really study the photos. The furniture inside the tents are different, and the plants along the edge are different.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe anyone could disagree? I reckon it’s because she was jealous of anas - she is constantly jealous of ana.
I’m sorry, but in what world would ANYONE be jealous of Ana’s wonky, saggy tits? And in what world would Saff be jealous of Ana?!😂😂

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.