Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine doing a TikTok in front of your brother, and dancing to a lyric that goes “kiss it when he eat it” 🤐. I do actually like Saffron but she needs to listen to things before dancing to them.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Imagine doing a TikTok in front of your brother, and dancing to a lyric that goes “kiss it when he eat it” 🤐. I do actually like Saffron but she needs to listen to things before dancing to them.
Alot goes right over her head, doesn't it? I cant imagine what she would have amounted to without youtube :censored:

Reactions: 5
That's actually a really good point 😂 without YouTube what on earth would her career have been?!
Think she would be like Jed. Aimless, jumping from one hobby to another. I don't think even she has a clue what she would do! She said she wanted to sing and do drama but realistically, that was a pipe dream and she wouldn't have made it outside of Brighton

Just catching up with the Instagram made me do it video and for saying they have such a lovely house how filthy was that cooker!!

Reactions: 2
Not sure if this has been addressed havent been on this thread before.. SURELY her dad has had a beard/ hair transplant ??

Reactions: 5
Not sure if this has been addressed havent been on this thread before.. SURELY her dad has had a beard/ hair transplant ??
Think so, I’m one of the videos he was talking about how his hair is growing and how it didn’t used to do that. Good for him

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has been answered in other threads. Can someone explain her family situation to me? In her recent video with her dad she says about him having a son and a daughter. I was confused because I thought she has other brothers too? Did she just word it weird or is it just her and Jed? Xxxxx

Sorry if this has been answered in other threads. Can someone explain her family situation to me? In her recent video with her dad she says about him having a son and a daughter. I was confused because I thought she has other brothers too? Did she just word it weird or is it just her and Jed? Xxxxx
Must’ve worded it weird - there is her, her older brother Casey who has moved out and got a gf and kids and younger brother Jed who lives there still. Then her mum used to foster and they adopted a family friend called Jordan who they sometimes call their brother and sometimes don’t, he used to be in the vlogs a bit but never really see him anymore. But there’s Saffron, Jed and Casey yeah

Must’ve worded it weird - there is her, her older brother Casey who has moved out and got a gf and kids and younger brother Jed who lives there still. Then her mum used to foster and they adopted a family friend called Jordan who they sometimes call their brother and sometimes don’t, he used to be in the vlogs a bit but never really see him anymore. But there’s Saffron, Jed and Casey yeah
Thanks! I was confused xxxxxx

I feel she does that alot - She always classes her family as the people in her home at the time! Why would you say 'because you have one of each already' when he clearly has two boys and one girl? so clearly he would say girl? It really is out of sight, out of mind for her :ROFLMAO: Casey only exists when she sees him! Same for Jordan, he was her brother when he was in the house and then never mentioned when he moved out!
Although she did say in a older vlog that YT actually helped her relationship with Casey (when he realised how much she was making!) whereas she's always been closer to Jed in age and interest. But they really isnt that big of an age gap between her and Casey either? Isnt it like 4 years?

Reactions: 1
I feel she does that alot - She always classes her family as the people in her home at the time! Why would you say 'because you have one of each already' when he clearly has two boys and one girl? so clearly he would say girl? It really is out of sight, out of mind for her :ROFLMAO: Casey only exists when she sees him! Same for Jordan, he was her brother when he was in the house and then never mentioned when he moved out!
Although she did say in a older vlog that YT actually helped her relationship with Casey (when he realised how much she was making!) whereas she's always been closer to Jed in age and interest. But they really isnt that big of an age gap between her and Casey either? Isnt it like 4 years?
5 years between her and Casey, 2 and a half for her and Jed. I remember she talked about her and Jed being in hospital together a lot growing up so they probably formed a closer bond then

Reactions: 3
Thought this was a really good vid with her dad actually. I don’t really like saffron but her dad just seems like a normal bloke. Don’t really blame her not having so much of a close relationship to her older brother, the age gap is wuite significant and anything 3+ makes a big difference. Specially when they’re opposite genders. I just wish she would calm down on the whole i love my family bs, most people do love their families but dont feel the need fo plaster it 24 7.

Reactions: 6
Her nose looks more lifted and pointy. She had a small bump on her bridge, didn't she? And her nose looks more smooth? Idk, maybe it's the lighting, camera quality or the way the camera is positioned. I've always found her nose to be nice (lol, 🤭 fetish), it had its own charm; not conventional.

Today, I was watching one of her recent videos and her nose caught my attention! Very pretty girl - please don't come for me guys, I just think she's pretty even if you don't. I can't lie, her nose looked desirable.

So I took a sc of her profile from an older video and her recent. 🤔 I obviously can't confirm whether she's had work done. She started YT when she was still going through puberty and facial features to an extent, do change. Even so, I'm leaning towards her having work done.

Attachments

• Wow
Her nose looks more lifted and pointy. She had a small bump on her bridge, didn't she? And her nose looks more smooth? Idk, maybe it's the lighting, camera quality or the way the camera is positioned. I've always found her nose to be nice (lol, 🤭 fetish), it had its own charm; not conventional.

Today, I was watching one of her recent videos and her nose caught my attention! Very pretty girl - please don't come for me guys, I just think she's pretty even if you don't. I can't lie, her nose looked desirable.

So I took a sc of her profile from an older video and her recent. 🤔 I obviously can't confirm whether she's had work done. She started YT when she was still going through puberty and facial features to an extent, do change. Even so, I'm leaning towards her having work done.
She's had filler. Already discussed over the last few pages x

Guys. She actually spent this amount of money on a.. dressing gown.. that you wear in your house.. that nobody apart from your family see.. and it’s hideous too.
I quite like it 😂 I admired it in her tik tok video!

it’s her money who cares? Glad to see people spending at the moment and supporting the economy!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She's been making 6 figures the past two year, that dressing gown is chumps change to her tbh. As vile and tacky as it is.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.