Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She couldn’t quite frankly, give a shiny shite about others and that was made very apparent when she moaned on her video for 10 minutes because she was held up after a suicide attempt on her train line. Insufferable, delusional brat.
Oh saffy b is always doing things for others she takes food to the homeless to film it.... Stuck a camera right in man's face..

• Angry
Reactions: 4
Oh saffy b is always doing things for others she takes food to the homeless to film it.... Stuck a camera right in man's face..
Every single nice gesture this girl does, is for publication and clout. Doesn’t take a brain surgeon to recognise that.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
RE on the rent thing from the previous thread, I'd always offer my parents to pay rent if I lived at home but I think it depends on their personal morals/financial situations whether they'd accept it or ask for it. I can't see the Barker's struggling financially but Saffron might insist just to feel like she's earning her keep etc
Not sure what this is about but Saffron pays Wendy a hefty wage

View attachment 127801
ffs you can tell shes no longer paying for stylish when she posts this. Leather trousers board line summer with these platforms 🤢 what? Is she ok?Money clearly doesn’t buy good fashion sense, one hermes bracelet in each arm to remind us all how tacky she is, jez
Pretty sure it’s illegal to drive in those shoes 😂😂

The tongue hanging out of the side of the mouth in photos annoys me so much. It’s not attractive
Oh my god, I’m literally screaming on the inside everytime she does it. Why the hell does she think it’s cool????

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Exactly. She is the poster for privilege. No money issues, works from home anyway, rich family. Would she ever like to stop and think about those who live in 1 bedroom high rise flats with no garden and 3 kids? Those who have lost their jobs? People need to remember not everyone has it so good and can enjoy lockdown like a ‘holiday’ a lot of youtubers need to recognise their luck at a time like this, it would go a long way.
So just because she has a nice house and a garden she’s automatically fine? And ok? She’s missing family, she hasn’t gone to see them, she is being sensible, don’t resist a park and be an absolute dick

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Angles?! witch has an whole ass new nose!😂
For everyone saying “!!!shes deffo doing an update and telling us about it!!!” Sit down and wait patiently because it aint happening 🤣🤣 she’s filtered out the words “nose job” on her insta comments so if you comment that it only appears to you. Just like she hid her boob job last year she is covering this up to because she’s really trying to convince us all that shes sOooooOoooooo naturally pretty and God made her perfect because after all, shes Saffron Barker so what else would we expect.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I’m sorry, but in what world would ANYONE be jealous of Ana’s wonky, saggy tits? And in what world would Saff be jealous of Ana?!😂😂
Really is that what you think? As far as women’s boobs go I think she’s got amazing boobs.. Especially compared to 99% of women’s natural boobs.

Really is that what you think? As far as women’s boobs go I think she’s got amazing boobs.. Especially compared to 99% of women’s natural boobs.
Genuinely, I think that they’re awful! I know it’s natural to have one a bit bigger than the other, but Ana’s are ridiculous! And I don’t like the ‘spaniels ear’ shape of floppy boob either.

God, I sound like such a witch 😂 me and my pecs will see ourselves out!

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Is anyone else tired of seeing saffron post about every workout and run she does? Like we get it you work out you don’t need to post about it everyday telling us how many calories you’ve burned today and how productive you’ve been 🙄 good for her if she’s working out and is trying to get fit but we don’t need to hear about it all the time 🥱

Reactions: 14
Is anyone else tired of seeing saffron post about every workout and run she does? Like we get it you work out you don’t need to post about it everyday telling us how many calories you’ve burned today and how productive you’ve been 🙄 good for her if she’s working out and is trying to get fit but we don’t need to hear about it all the time 🥱
To be fair, in my opinion, she could be promoting much worse things. I think that she's actually doing a good thing showing herself being active during lock down and her being positive about it during these uneasy times will comfort her younger fans.

Reactions: 9
She's pushing this new lifestyle in the hopes producers or brands reach out to make her ambassador of fitness brands/apps.

Reactions: 8
Genuinely, I think that they’re awful! I know it’s natural to have one a bit bigger than the other, but Ana’s are ridiculous! And I don’t like the ‘spaniels ear’ shape of floppy boob either.

God, I sound like such a witch 😂 me and my pecs will see ourselves out!
Yes, above all things I don’t think we as women should tear each other down for our natural bodies. That’s the one thing we should celebrate!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So just because she has a nice house and a garden she’s automatically fine? And ok? She’s missing family, she hasn’t gone to see them, she is being sensible, don’t resist a park and be an absolute dick
Yeah we are all struggling but I'd rather cry in a five bed house with a huge garden and no obligation to work. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I just watched her vogue 73 questions, can't stop cringing, its so big headed and most definitely not sarcastic at all

Reactions: 3
Why’s she obsessed with this messy hair look, just curl it nicely or straighten it nicely or leave it natural. She curls it but then makes it messy- but not in a good way

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.