Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed, wendy seems like a fab mum but to saffron and saffron only 🤭 she does everything to her only child. I feel bad for Jed, does anyone know if he’s got a real job? Heard he tried youtube but quit most likely because he was expecting his mummy to do everything for him like she does for her and she probs told him to duck off 🤣

Reactions: 11
Agreed, wendy seems like a fab mum but to saffron and saffron only 🤭 she does everything to her only child. I feel bad for Jed, does anyone know if he’s got a real job? Heard he tried youtube but quit most likely because he was expecting his mummy to do everything for him like she does for her and she probs told him to duck off 🤣
Yep saff is definitely the golden child of that family. Theyve never mentioned him having an actual job, he used to do college but I domt know if he dropped out or graduated or what.

Reactions: 8
Yep saff is definitely the golden child of that family. Theyve never mentioned him having an actual job, he used to do college but I domt know if he dropped out or graduated or what.
He’s year 13 so would of ‘graduated’ this year. I don’t know if he did alevels or a college course though

Reactions: 3
The youtuber stream with me. The passing to Saffron was the most awkward thing I’ve seen in my life 😂

And AJ/Curtis not being able to hear her vice versa. Ahhh cringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He didn't get good results at all, don't even think he could get in to college - Saffron made a joke in one of their videos saying thats why he's on Youtube now. He doesnt seem to have any motivation though which is very frustrating considering he gets a tit ton of views when he does post and would make a lot of money just from Saffrons audience. He didn't edit his own YT videos either, I think Saffron and Casey edited the first few and got sick of it - have probably told him to learn himself now. Casey mentioned this in a vlog ages ago in their old house. Jed seems to always be in his room the looks of it. None of their kids are smart, we know it. They definitely know it. Saffron seems like the favourite but behind closed doors, I think Jed is. He gets away with a lot - he sleeps in till 3, no job, probably doesnt pay rent or contribute to anything in the house and still gets showered with all these designer clothes for his birthday or any reason they want to! Spoiled younger sibling, I think

Reactions: 15
He didn't get good results at all, don't even think he could get in to college - Saffron made a joke in one of their videos saying thats why he's on Youtube now. He doesnt seem to have any motivation though which is very frustrating considering he gets a tit ton of views when he does post and would make a lot of money just from Saffrons audience. He didn't edit his own YT videos either, I think Saffron and Casey edited the first few and got sick of it - have probably told him to learn himself now. Casey mentioned this in a vlog ages ago in their old house. Jed seems to always be in his room the looks of it. None of their kids are smart, we know it. They definitely know it. Saffron seems like the favourite but behind closed doors, I think Jed is. He gets away with a lot - he sleeps in till 3, no job, probably doesnt pay rent or contribute to anything in the house and still gets showered with all these designer clothes for his birthday or any reason they want to! Spoiled younger sibling, I think
Ahh I'm not sure how the english school system worked I assumed it was college he did. I hope he gets a grip soon and does something with his life.

Interesting..i mean he’s just young. I remember Casey mentioned he went to college and graduated with double business or something, i reckon hes a lot more clever than he makes out to be. I think he is quite cringe at times and annoying, but i feel like it can be a bit of a trying to be out there..overall hes a pretty normal lad and still very close to his school friends. I get all of this about jed, but again if Wendy was the AMAZING mum she claims to be she would do something about it, but she’s way too busy cleaning saffrons arse 🤣

Does anyone else gets the idea that saffron fully controls her mam? Like the endless amount of times she mentioned in vlogs her mam reminding her of things etc. I remember her mentioning how wendy would also do the whole merch thing from design to shipping orders. Someone mentioned that wendy is under saffron’s employee in her business. But in reality who really is wendy? Like what does she do a part from being saffrons full time assistant? They come from a bit of money, nothing major but like before saffron had as much money her mum had like 2 bags for example then all the other bags (like chanels etc) were bought by saffron. Deep inside I feel bad for wendy, i think she feels obligated to do more for saffron and saffron takes advantage

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Interesting..i mean he’s just young. I remember Casey mentioned he went to college and graduated with double business or something, i reckon hes a lot more clever than he makes out to be. I think he is quite cringe at times and annoying, but i feel like it can be a bit of a trying to be out there..overall hes a pretty normal lad and still very close to his school friends. I get all of this about jed, but again if Wendy was the AMAZING mum she claims to be she would do something about it, but she’s way too busy cleaning saffrons arse 🤣

Does anyone else gets the idea that saffron fully controls her mam? Like the endless amount of times she mentioned in vlogs her mam reminding her of things etc. I remember her mentioning how wendy would also do the whole merch thing from design to shipping orders. Someone mentioned that wendy is under saffron’s employee in her business. But in reality who really is wendy? Like what does she do a part from being saffrons full time assistant? They come from a bit of money, nothing major but like before saffron had as much money her mum had like 2 bags for example then all the other bags (like chanels etc) were bought by saffron. Deep inside I feel bad for wendy, i think she feels obligated to do more for saffron and saffron takes advantage
Casey went to college?! I thought he said he dropped out and went to America to do that year abroad working at a summer camp then he worked alongside his dad at his business as he was doing that when they started vlogging hence why he was rarely ever at work! He is incredibly cringe but and I do think he worked hard-ISH on his earlier content when Harlow was a baby but now? He's as lazy as anything. 2 kids with both parents at home and they still struggle to get one vlog up a week. Its not rocket science and it definitely isnt hard. Even now in quarantine, they seem to be doing absolutely nothing in the day as Nicoles family are clearly still WFH. One entertains the kids, the other edits. They film as a family? I really don't even understand. Editing can be done while the Harlow is napping or watching TV.

Nah. Wendy is Saffron's personal assistant in a sense. She controls the merch, finalises the designs, sends/ships them while also sorting out what's needed for YT content such as ingredients for baking vidoes etc. I'm sure she probably sorts out potential things Saffron can do in regards to scheduling as well. Obviously some of these things, Saffron must help out on and give her input but I don't think she would be half as successful if she didn't have her mum to do this all for her.
Wendy has always been well off - Her parents seem to have been very successful before retirement and even now, still live a very extravagant life for a retired couple! They were always high middle class. Darren has businesses so Wendy probably didn't need to work but also, she used to be a foster carer so thats a bit of income but not much really. It literally is just money for the child, not a wage.

Reactions: 5
Casey went to college?! I thought he said he dropped out and went to America to do that year abroad working at a summer camp then he worked alongside his dad at his business as he was doing that when they started vlogging hence why he was rarely ever at work! He is incredibly cringe but and I do think he worked hard-ISH on his earlier content when Harlow was a baby but now? He's as lazy as anything. 2 kids with both parents at home and they still struggle to get one vlog up a week. Its not rocket science and it definitely isnt hard. Even now in quarantine, they seem to be doing absolutely nothing in the day as Nicoles family are clearly still WFH. One entertains the kids, the other edits. They film as a family? I really don't even understand. Editing can be done while the Harlow is napping or watching TV.

Nah. Wendy is Saffron's personal assistant in a sense. She controls the merch, finalises the designs, sends/ships them while also sorting out what's needed for YT content such as ingredients for baking vidoes etc. I'm sure she probably sorts out potential things Saffron can do in regards to scheduling as well. Obviously some of these things, Saffron must help out on and give her input but I don't think she would be half as successful if she didn't have her mum to do this all for her.
Wendy has always been well off - Her parents seem to have been very successful before retirement and even now, still live a very extravagant life for a retired couple! They were always high middle class. Darren has businesses so Wendy probably didn't need to work but also, she used to be a foster carer so thats a bit of income but not much really. It literally is just money for the child, not a wage.
It was on a draw my life video, yeah he did then started working with dazza and went abroad. I used to watch all the barkers from begging, saffron casey ! I know what you mean, it ridiculous they never had a schedule but i do rate how they do things on their own, I’ve got 3 kids myself with eldest being 13 then 4 and 3. I don’t work and let me tell you it’s HELL, lockdown made it worse since hubby works in construction so WFH is not an option for him. It’s nice to see her family is supportive but I don’t think nap time is enough to edit a whole video, and as a parent myself nap time is for me to sit down and relax not do any work 🤣 (that’s if I’m lucky enough for the little monsters to nap) and they also managed themselves, so I don’t know how they haven’t had a mental breakdown yet. I do think they should stop being so bleeping tight and just hire an editor, smaller Youtubers have editors so I don’t know why they dont but whatever.
I suppose so, but on the other hand my biggest mind duck is how can wendy as a mum have two kids on complete opposite sides os spectrum. Saffron being so young and successful yet jed doing duck all, I would look down and think “job done” eith her and move on to desperately help jed really, but I suppose if she completely let go of Saffron she would go downhill.

Reactions: 7
It was on a draw my life video, yeah he did then started working with dazza and went abroad. I used to watch all the barkers from begging, saffron casey ! I know what you mean, it ridiculous they never had a schedule but i do rate how they do things on their own, I’ve got 3 kids myself with eldest being 13 then 4 and 3. I don’t work and let me tell you it’s HELL, lockdown made it worse since hubby works in construction so WFH is not an option for him. It’s nice to see her family is supportive but I don’t think nap time is enough to edit a whole video, and as a parent myself nap time is for me to sit down and relax not do any work 🤣 (that’s if I’m lucky enough for the little monsters to nap) and they also managed themselves, so I don’t know how they haven’t had a mental breakdown yet. I do think they should stop being so bleeping tight and just hire an editor, smaller Youtubers have editors so I don’t know why they dont but whatever.
I suppose so, but on the other hand my biggest mind duck is how can wendy as a mum have two kids on complete opposite sides os spectrum. Saffron being so young and successful yet jed doing duck all, I would look down and think “job done” eith her and move on to desperately help jed really, but I suppose if she completely let go of Saffron she would go downhill.
I don't think Saffron would go completely downhill as she still has her management and people behind her but I do think she wouldn't be kicking out videos really fast as well as being as organised having every ingredient to make a cake or whatever the video is for that day.

I do sympathise with you in regards to your kids but I do think they can edit a video within nap time or even after the kids have gone to bed!, they've both been editing for years now. Saffron edits her videos in one night and they're great. Both of them are home all the time and entertaining Harlow but she doesnt seem like a very hyper toddler, she looks like she would be fine if someone played 'mummy's and daddy' with her doll - Ni could easily do this while Casey edits or vice versa. I think they need to use time more efficiently. Loads of youtubers are parents and they get it done and hardly ever explain as they realise how fortunate they actually are to both be home and work on their own schedule, I don't feel Casey and Nicole feel this. Harlow is asleep most days by 8pm isnt she? Surely they're up until 11pm, thats more than enough time to chill, eat and edit the video. They really should get an editor if they cant handle it. They have so much help on hand atm but its honestly down to laziness. They are doing the absolute bare minimum.

Absolutely not 😂 saffron has an editor! I don’t really keep up with casey and nicole as I don’t like the sort of content they do now, I used fo prefer the vlogs however I see where they come from with their channel. Just went in to check and 4 videos in a week is not bare minimum, it’s so funny for people to say how easy it would be. Have kids and we will speak later, it’s hell! I can’t wait to send my 3 yo back to nursery and 4 yo back to school. As much as I don’t agree with influencing and think theres so much fucked up stuff, applause to them for having to work from home AND have to entertain their little ones. Sacconejollys you can’t compare, ghey have nannies and all that but see the normal families, name 1 youtuber family that doesn’t have editors or nannies and posts more than 4x a week.
This is getting off topic now but it boils my blood when people underestimate kids and how much hard work they are. Maybe shame on people like casey nicole and so on for not showing the full reality behind

Absolutely not 😂 saffron has an editor! I don’t really keep up with casey and nicole as I don’t like the sort of content they do now, I used fo prefer the vlogs however I see where they come from with their channel. Just went in to check and 4 videos in a week is not bare minimum, it’s so funny for people to say how easy it would be. Have kids and we will speak later, it’s hell! I can’t wait to send my 3 yo back to nursery and 4 yo back to school. As much as I don’t agree with influencing and think theres so much fucked up stuff, applause to them for having to work from home AND have to entertain their little ones. Sacconejollys you can’t compare, ghey have nannies and all that but see the normal families, name 1 youtuber family that doesn’t have editors or nannies and posts more than 4x a week.
This is getting off topic now but it boils my blood when people underestimate kids and how much hard work they are. Maybe shame on people like casey nicole and so on for not showing the full reality behind
Chill out. Sounds like you have more of a problem with looking after your kids and you're projecting on this topic. You're assuming I don't have kids too. I am a teacher so I know all about kids and how consuming they can be. I applaud them as Harlow has a good routine and decent bed time however their job is NOT 9-5. ITS TIME MANAGEMENT on their part. My point is they can work AROUND their kids and it doesnt take TWO people to edit one video. One can look after the kids and the other edits. Whats so hard to understand? Right now, they arent doing the bare minimum but compared to their own schedule that they say said they will stick too, they arent meeting their own targets. I do watch their videos and they come across very lazy these days, Ive been watching them since they started their channel and during the last year they've gotten very lazy with it. Half the stuff they put out is crap, no creativity like before. If you want to continue, Casey fam have their own thread.
Also, Saffron has shown herself editing her videos recently - I do think she's had one esp during Strictly but on a freelance/delegation basis.

Reactions: 12
Surely those eat trek stories should be marked gifted at the very least? Another set of ads right after, clearly trying to sneak two in.

Reactions: 1
Finding DazzaB quite attractive in those TikToks I really need to get out more 🤪

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She keeps posting this pizza video everywhere like ‘swipe up’ and ‘replying to comments’ even though she uploaded it two weeks ago. It got hardly any views compared to her others lol $i$ is just wanting to make some ad sense moneyyyy
I don’t really get this. Why is she pushing this video so hard? Surely she’s got enough Adsense from her latest video at nearly 1M views?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.