Saffron Barker #3 has she or hasn’t she....who nose!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she always do those awkward poses in her instagram pictures especially the latest??

• Haha
Reactions: 2
My first post so a big hello!! I came on here after watching Saffron on YouTube a few times after her Strictly appearance and noticed her change in her face mainly. I have not had a chance to read all threads but I think she had her nose done (definitely the bump removed) sometime between 8th March and 20th March 2020. Have a look at her videos: (nose before) then: (nose after) where she said she had been away for a while "sick" unable to post even on social media, not left her bed etc for 9 days (healing time) and she sounds a bit stuffy in her nose...… the bump has definitely gone in the latter video!
Sorry if I have repeated this information but just in case anyone else missed it and wanted to check it out! :)

Reactions: 17
She has already spoken about having something done to her nose in a Q&A with her mum so I don’t see what the issue around that is lol?

She has already spoken about having something done to her nose in a Q&A with her mum so I don’t see what the issue around that is lol?
No she has never said anything at all about her nose. She claimed she had chin filler and had it removed. Nothing about her nose

Reactions: 13
My first post so a big hello!! I came on here after watching Saffron on YouTube a few times after her Strictly appearance and noticed her change in her face mainly. I have not had a chance to read all threads but I think she had her nose done (definitely the bump removed) sometime between 8th March and 20th March 2020. Have a look at her videos: (nose before) then: (nose after) where she said she had been away for a while "sick" unable to post even on social media, not left her bed etc for 9 days (healing time) and she sounds a bit stuffy in her nose...… the bump has definitely gone in the latter video!
Sorry if I have repeated this information but just in case anyone else missed it and wanted to check it out! :)
This was after she came back from holiday too. On insta, Wendy said the whole family were recovering from the worst illness they've ever had which I would assume means suspected Covid as they were in Switzerland which had huge amount of cases at the time and they traveled in a big group too. Wendy still has the caption on one of her recent pictures after holiday.
This means Saffron got her nose done and Darren got that hair transplant done AFTER they came back while they could've potentially had the coronavirus and therefore passed it on to several other people.

I could be completely wrong here but thats what Ive picked up anyway. If you see who they were on holiday with too, alot of them said they were ill on some pictures captions on insta.

Reactions: 4
Bit dark saff
Okay yes we’ve established everyone edits and we’re all guilty of a little shadowing and highlighting, perhaps the odd dash of airbrush. But holy duck, sis DOES NOT LOOK LIKE THIS 🤣 ever? Not even close? We watch her vlogs?????

Reactions: 5
Is it only me who lowkey likes some of the pieces from her collection. *sees myself out* 😂 Also is she really a size 8? I’m not body shaming or anything because he body is amazing but I’m a 6 and have quite abit more of a smaller frame and have size 8/10 friends who aren’t as muscly as her. To be fair I’ve never ordered from in the style so have no clue what the sizing is like but I would hate for her to lie about what size cause she’s insecure.

The collection is cute but I bet everything is 100% polyester or another manufactured fabric, its knows no other

Reactions: 4
I'm kinda mad because I do think the sage tie dye pieces are cute, but jesus she can't describe the clothes for the life of her. "Also got a little bit different of a top, got like a little crop as well" 🥴

Is it only me who lowkey likes some of the pieces from her collection. *sees myself out* 😂 Also is she really a size 8? I’m not body shaming or anything because he body is amazing but I’m a 6 and have quite abit more of a smaller frame and have size 8/10 friends who aren’t as muscly as her. To be fair I’ve never ordered from in the style so have no clue what the sizing is like but I would hate for her to lie about what size cause she’s insecure.
I would say she is a size 8 top. Maybe a size 10 bottom but thats only because she's got really great quads/muscle.

I'm not interested in any influencers merch/collections. I've never bought them and never will, even if I like the person. You can get tie-dye everywhere currently and for a lot cheaper too. Idk anyone buying loungewear when lockdown is easing and its the hottest spring on record though.

Reactions: 3
I feel like she’s transitioning from the teen content into stuff more appropriate for her age so not gonna bash her for showing some skin on her insta so just dropped in to say

why does she shout into the camera so much omg calm down hun

I feel like she’s transitioning from the teen content into stuff more appropriate for her age so not gonna bash her for showing some skin on her insta so just dropped in to say

why does she shout into the camera so much omg calm down hun
She had a lot of problems with her ears growing up so I believe it’s down to that. My husband is the bang same shouting all the time when there’s just the two of us in the room 😂 he had lot of problems with his ears too.

The new video with jed makes me cringe although it's funny, does he basically admit he goes out for shags lol

So does she think reposting some pictures on her stories and changing her DP is enough? She hasn't posted on her insta feed and I would bet my left leg, its because she doesn't want to 'mess up' her her feed of tie-dye.

Miss-I'm-SO- Brown-Today!!! "Can you see my fake tan?" "Why don't I look like this all the time?"

Where are you Saffron??? You're so desperate to look like black and brown people but what are you doing now? Weren't you wearing bandanas on your head a few months ago? I wonder where that inspo came from?

Usually I can defend her and say fairs, she's posted on her story but clearly she is prioritising her tit feed and her even shitter clothing line instead of PEOPLE'S LIVES.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So does she think reposting some pictures on her stories and changing her DP is enough? She hasn't posted on her insta feed and I would bet my left leg, its because she doesn't want to 'mess up' her her feed of tie-dye.

Miss-I'm-SO- Brown-Today!!! "Can you see my fake tan?" "Why don't I look like this all the time?"

Where are you Saffron??? You're so desperate to look like black and brown people but what are you doing now? Weren't you wearing bandanas on your head a few months ago? I wonder where that inspo came from?

Usually I can defend her and say fairs, she's posted on her story but clearly she is prioritising her tit feed and her even shitter clothing line instead of PEOPLE'S LIVES.
Not to defend her, I think she's a twit, but I doubt any lives will be saved between her posting on her feed over her stories...

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.