Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a real random one and I don’t even know why it came into my head. But what ever happened to that girl saffron used to be besties with? I can’t remember her name but she had dark hair and was in that girl group with her? Her school group still seem to be close but that girl is no where to be seen
Mimi Webb? Saffron dropped her. Some jealousy thing to do with Tyler.

Louis honey I’m manifesting you going to the NFL! I don’t like Saffron but I felt bad for her reading that birthday caption. Someone in her life should’ve told her not to write that. It’s the most desperate embarrassing tit I’ve ever read.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Honestly what is the bull tit they’re going on about on this podcast

Reactions: 1
How awkward do these two look together just not natural at all!!
No matter how much she tries to change to her face Darren’s feature are forever shining through! She’s the spitting image of her dad which is crazy cause after all the work she’s had done she can’t escape having his whole face.

Reactions: 10
This is a real random one and I don’t even know why it came into my head. But what ever happened to that girl saffron used to be besties with? I can’t remember her name but she had dark hair and was in that girl group with her? Her school group still seem to be close but that girl is no where to be seen
Georgia

Attachments

How long have they been together? I thought it was only two months and she's telling the world she loves him.

Reactions: 12
Your favourite gymshark ‘athlete’ with absolutely NO weight on the machine 🙂
Also the way she has to stand and lose to try and make it look like she has a bum. The second hand embarrassment is REAL

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Your favourite gymshark ‘athlete’ with absolutely NO weight on the machine 🙂
Also the way she has to stand and lose to try and make it look like she has a bum. The second hand embarrassment is REAL
It’s the 2 reps for me 😂

She’s so dumb. Had to include her Porsche in her story to brag, but because she’s not very intelligent she’s now shown her registration and the story is still up lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s so dumb. Had to include her Porsche in her story to brag, but because she’s not very intelligent she’s now shown her registration and the story is still up lmao
Since she posted it

What does "No details held by DVLA" mean?

Since she posted it

What does "No details held by DVLA" mean?
I'd imagine it is to do with the fact it is too new to need an MOT and as it is fully electric it is tax exempt....therefore the DVLA won't hold details. That's my guess anyway.

Reactions: 5
"I can only do upper arms because of my knee" but I'll bend my (bad) knees so you can have a view of my bum.
A few clips later....runs up the stairs.
Oh duck off!!!

Reactions: 31
"I can only do upper arms because of my knee" but I'll bend my (bad) knees so you can have a view of my bum.
A few clips later....runs up the stairs.
Oh duck off!!!
She's such an attention seeker!
There is nothing wrong with her knee
If there was you wouldn't be in the gym so soon Infact you'd be resting it on doctors orders and we would have seen some of bandage or crutches.

We've seen in her friends posts nothing to suggest an injury and straight to the spa and now gym and yet in her own she's adamant it's there.

I'd like to think any decent gym wouldn't let you workout with an injury anyway?

Reactions: 9
She's such an attention seeker!
There is nothing wrong with her knee
If there was you wouldn't be in the gym so soon Infact you'd be resting it on doctors orders and we would have seen some of bandage or crutches.

We've seen in her friends posts nothing to suggest an injury and straight to the spa and now gym and yet in her own she's adamant it's there.

I'd like to think any decent gym wouldn't let you workout with an injury anyway?
The biggest attention seeker of them all!! It's a marvellous injury, she can pick and choose when it hurts. I want an injury like that!! It only affects her when she wants it to and never when she's enjoying herself. I'm not sure what policies are like at gyms regarding injuries but I'd hope there was some form of advice or a personal trainer steps in to help them. Although knowing Little Miss Know It All she wouldn't listen to any advice and would think her way was best.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.