Saffron Barker #22 Fake boobs, fake teeth, fake nose, fake life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Him cheating is not acceptable, and he's clearly treated Saffron poorly if he has done. But he has form, so it's not surprising.

But she is a walking red flag as well, they've been together a few months, she is talking about marriage/children, moving across the world for him, the tattoo, she comes across as very desperate and clingy and running 100mph into this.

They are both bad at relationships and bad for each other and just both red flags that should stick to flings, right now, because that is clearly all they are emotionally ready for.

Reactions: 31
She's just so desperate to be in a relationship and settle down and it's so off putting. It must kill her that Casey and Jed are so settled, especially Jed when he's younger. But this huge declaration of love when she hardly even knew Louis was too much. No wonder he ran away.

Reactions: 29
aw as much as i really do not like saffron i do feel bad, can't understand why he bothered stringing her along? granted she's intense, but still

Reactions: 21
aw as much as i really do not like saffron i do feel bad, can't understand why he bothered stringing her along? granted she's intense, but still
He must have an ego the size of Jupiter if he can still put a “cute” comment about her tattoo knowing he’s cheated on her.

Reactions: 22
Might have used her for her influencer status for the promotion of the drink

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He got what he wanted, publicity. I'd never heard of him before he got with Saff and I'd reckon a lot of her followers hadn't heard of him either. This is what she needs to watch out for, she's so nieve though and that's a big part of her problem. I don't think he was ever that serious about her.

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I posted this a few weeks ago but.. MEN DONT DO WELL WITH FEELING LIKE THE PRIZE. You literally can't be nice to them or they'll walk all over you. She was moving so desperate and intense. Cool Saffron, BE COOL! A cheat is a cheat so he always would have done it, but I don't think it would have happened so soon has she not behaved baT tit bleeping crazy. The AI, tattoo, investing in a business with a man you essentially don't know. ICK.

Reactions: 24
It’s weird she only deleted the pinned image of them both though? Like why didn’t she unpin or delete all the pics? If you’re gonna delete one you may as well delete the others lol

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.