Saffron Barker #20 Hip thrusts for a week, wants an arse but doesn’t eat

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact she’s been on diets since she was like what 12/13??? that’s crazy that shows the damage Wendy has caused to Saffrons mind with the way sees food and her body. It’s no surprise Saffron tries to shame people for things like sleeping , not going gym , makes people feel guilty for how they live their life cause she thinks the way she does things is so much better and judges people for what they eat when she grew up with a mum like Wendy. Wendy is obsessed with dieting and has passed on her bad relationship with food and weight onto her daughter. Wendy has criticised the food Saffron is eating and in a video a couple years ago I’m sure it was a q&a with her mum , Saffron said her mum told her before she needs to lose weight when she honestly didn’t need to cause her body shape is still the exact same that’s naturally how she’s built so she should of been taught to embrace her body and love herself.

Social media of course also plays a huge part in causing insecurities especially as Saffron is an influencer so she’s on social media all day everyday so is constantly posting , taking pictures of herself, comparing herself to other people and editing herself to look like what she sees as perfect in the social media world she lives in. I think she’s too deep in her insecurities that the only person who can help her is herself. Talking about her insecurities and how she has low self esteem yet sits in her house editing herself to look different to how she looks in real life is not going to help her mentally. If she had any sense she would focus on trying to improve her relationship with food and how she views her body. Every time she’s getting a picture taken she immediately bends her leg and if she is aware of someone else vlogging she’ll bend her leg and pose a certain way every time which is sad that she’s that insecure she needs to do that.

Reactions: 14
Every singly photo that she’s in a bikini, she has a towel covering her stomach, it makes me genuinely sad how self conscious she is because I’m like that! She does have a lovely body but I 1000% agree, Wendy has ruined her body image with the excessive dieting and everything

Attachments

Reactions: 25
Every singly photo that she’s in a bikini, she has a towel covering her stomach, it makes me genuinely sad how self conscious she is because I’m like that! She does have a lovely body but I 1000% agree, Wendy has ruined her body image with the excessive dieting and everything
I know this isn't anas thread but she's a step away from flashing herself to everyone!!
Compared to the others who know how to choose appropriate sizes
If they actually liked her they would say something.

Reactions: 13
‘I can hear his foot prints’ don’t give up the day job saff

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I know this isn't anas thread but she's a step away from flashing herself to everyone!!
Compared to the others who know how to choose appropriate sizes
If they actually liked her they would say something.
dislike her but Anna needs to drop her shaving routine 🤣 no idea how she goes out in these bikinis

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
I hate to say it but u just know the reason saff is clinging on to this sasha girl and posting with her loads as her 'bff' all of a sudden is because she's more 'conventionally pretty' than ana, she fits saffs fake blonde bimbo aesthetics aka more views and interaction for saffron

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I thought she was covering up in the bikini pic’s because she’s wearing those tiny bottoms like Anna

Reactions: 1
She’s covering up because she edits herself to a small 8 on her Insta but in reality she’s a curvy 10 - which is absolutely fine and she has a cracking figure. But her image obsessed control freak mother has made her think it’s unacceptable to be anything bigger than a skeleton. Such a shame. She should embrace her body - lots of women her age would kill to have it.

Reactions: 31
As a girl who use to do this just wear a cover up or a crotchet coverup rather than holding something over your stomach all day it’s long and tiring
C8006CE7-3B0B-488C-88E4-3A810A5AA16A.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She clearly is very insecure especially having to stand next to Ana and that Sasha girl who both have the “ ideal “ body that most people including saffron very much desire. It’s a shame because instead of Wendy forcing diet culture down her throat she should have been teaching her to love herself then she would be enjoying herself carefree like how Ana is , instead of constantly carrying around a towel over her belly due to her massive insecurities that her own mum has caused.

I don’t agree that Saffron is envious of Ana’s figure. Ana may be ‘slim’ on the outside, but she isn’t toned. I’m not saying that anyone has to be toned, but Ana isn’t slim and athletic. She is just blessed with a fast-ish metabolism and being in her early 20s. Saffron is projecting her insecurities onto Ana. Insecurities which were projected onto her by her mother. I guess Ana may be more of an easy target whereas Libby probably wouldn’t put up with it. It’s a shame that she can’t accept her physique because she could be a good role model for her audience.

Not sure if anyone watched Leila Hannoun AKA WafflesWithLeila but she just made a YouTube video saying she’s been dropped by Gymshark for not “fitting the brand anymore” due to her not actually being an athlete 😠…surely they need to drop Saffron! Will be interesting to see if they just want people with big followings 🤦🏻‍♀️☹

Reactions: 17
Not sure if anyone watched Leila Hannoun AKA WafflesWithLeila but she just made a YouTube video saying she’s been dropped by Gymshark for not “fitting the brand anymore” due to her not actually being an athlete 😠…surely they need to drop Saffron! Will be interesting to see if they just want people with big followings 🤦🏻‍♀️☹
The thing is because Saffron has a bigger following than that Leila girl , I think it makes it very unlikely Gymshark will drop Saffron because they see the amount of followers she has and can influence and that’s all Gymshark and other businesses see over anything else unfortunately. If it was fair they would drop Saffron cause she isn’t an athlete and yeah she goes to the gym but majority of the time she’s doing all the exercises wrong. It’s such a shame cause there’s people who are genuinely really interested in the gym , working out and aspire to be athletes or are athletes but don’t get the recognition cause of the fact they don’t have a huge following.

Reactions: 3
As a girl who use to do this just wear a cover up or a crotchet coverup rather than holding something over your stomach all day it’s long and tiring View attachment 2123594
I'm on my first day of holibobs after gaining weight and I've genuinely just packed a couple of full piece swimming cozzies and some cover ups because I'm here to have fun, not obsess about my tummy fat if I sit down or pose wrong or breathe. I don't like the girl but I hope she gains self confidence in her (great) body

Reactions: 5
I don’t know if it’s a joke or something happened for real? View attachment 2125687
If something has actually happened for real and she’s not joking then this just shows how attention seeking she is because all she did is post that photo with no explanation. If you’re going to post something like that you’d think she would even write a sentence explaining what happened but it’s like she needs the attention of people asking her what’s wrong. It reminds me of people who just post their arm to show off their hospital bracelet with no explanation.

If something has actually happened for real and she’s not joking then this just shows how attention seeking she is because all she did is post that photo with no explanation. If you’re going to post something like that you’d think she would even write a sentence explaining what happened but it’s like she needs the attention of people asking her what’s wrong. It reminds me of people who just post their arm to show off their hospital bracelet with no explanation.
If something had gone on firstly she wouldn't be smirking like that or sat in a bar in full make up.
The biggest tell is she would use that in a hospital a) it would be inserted properly b) outside of hospitals it would be the oxygen masks would it not?

Pretty attention seeking to post a photo posed like that when it's not a medical need
Saffron 😡

Hopefully she explains herself!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.