Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foxxybrown1975

Chatty Member

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24

lilcavey

Chatty Member
Her lip liner is awful, it looks like she has just had a chocolate milkshake or eaten chocolate around her lips 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Tuck3r

I don’t know if it’s a joke or something happened for real? View attachment 2125687
It’s one of those oxygen bars you get at festivals etc. But you know she’s gone and posted that knowing full well her younger followers won’t know what it is and bombard her with messages worrying about her and asking what’s wrong. Everything she posts is for attention.

Reactions: 23

Instaxo1

Chatty Member
In anas new video they talk about the first time they met up and saffron says Wendy drove her to anas house which was over 2.5 hours drive and waited for her until they done a video together. How strange is it that we’ve never seen saffron interact with Julie or seen Wendy and Julie have any interaction with one each other. Ana was always in saffrons house and has even went on many family holidays with them all but saffron has never went anywhere with ana and her family and apart from the first video they’re talking about I never remember seeing saffron in anas home.

foxxybrown1975

Chatty Member
Harlow and Lake are so adorable but it’s a shame they had a camera shoved in their face most of the time. Makes me feel sad that they’re being used for content and to bring in views especially since they can’t consent to being posted online

doodlebug

VIP Member
Sadly when / if she ever has daughters that aren’t up to her standards she’ll do the exact same to them , constantly put them down about their weight / height and make them go on crazy diets. She needs serious help
I feel like this is exactly what Wendy has done…

account70032

VIP Member
Anyone noticed in her recent tik tok at around 1:10 she starts salsa dancing and I think it's Imogen in the background you can hear her say 'why does she do this everywhere she goes to now?' 💀💀💀
Yeah that sounds like Imogen and she’s right it’s weird Saffron doing that everywhere she goes lol and you can hear one of the other girls respond to Imogen either Milly or Ana saying “I know” or “I don’t know” sounding just as fed up and embarrassed by saffrons attention seeking behaviour.

• Haha

doodlebug

VIP Member
I don’t think she cares about her hair she just wears extensions

she only cares about her face
Her actual hair is literally chin length. Completely destroyed from years and years of bleach. For her to heal her hair she’d have to take our extensions, dye is brown and just wear her natural hair out. Which she is too vain to do sadly. Must be annoying to be a slave to extensions and bleach

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I am so glad you’re all on about her height cause I came here to say the exact same thing after seeing anas instagram posts🤣 look how she’s bending her knees to make herself look smaller than ana but in the first pic she’s she same height as her🤣 and I’m sure she’s not even standing straight in the first one either 🤦🏼‍♀️ our tiny lil petit queen🥺🥺🥺🥺
She also bends her knees so her hips pop out because she loves everyone to think she has such large hips and ass

She was such a pick me in her girl talk, the way she kept saying she was the perverted guys favourite like it’s an achievement. Also, she kept swearing in the video but it really don’t suit her, she seems like she’s trying too hard

• Haha

Justmechan23

Chatty Member
Saffron must be punching the air as Ana seems to be getting all the attention for her premiere look.

Saffron hasn’t liked or commented on Ana’s Instagram post yet 👀

It’s sad as we all know Saffron would have tried really really hard to make an impression. It takes me back to the Kardashian’s premiere when Saffron hired a whole glam squad for the carpet and Ana had to do her own make up lol

Saffron is such a try hard 😂

• Haha

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
HAHA she makes it so obvious that she’s bitter about Luca Fish dumping her little ass 🤭😂 get over it! You were used just like a stepping ladder to get on LI!

• Haha