Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GossWhore

VIP Member
Stay in school kids.

Saffron struggling with the word luxurious 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 26

RachyWoo

VIP Member
I find it very disturbing she has her arse cheeks out like that when her dad and brother are around. It's not right at all!

Ktoxoxox

I actually cringed so much when watching her attempt to do cable kickbacks in her latest video 🥲 the way she litterly swings her leg the whole way back is making me cringe, I can’t BELIEVE gymshark give her the time of day, her form is horrific

Susspicious

VIP Member
I still can’t believe she captioned one of her photos “I’d wife me too”. She really fancies herself… and it’s disturbing ‘cause she’s so insecure as well.

• Sick
  • Haha

FDR97

Chatty Member
The fact that she’s mid twenties and her mum still has a massive control over her is sad. She’s needs to grow up and gain some independence

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Latest story. Wisdom tooth pain..what can I do she asks.....oh I dunno here's a revolutionary idea....visit a fucking dentist you utter plank.
Is she really that brainless? doesn't take a genius to work out what to do go to the dentist and maybe ask family and friends

We All know she's after free dentist work 🙄🤔

shadawayo

IMG_0234.jpeg
She paid money for this mess?
---
The new reel with ana hassss to mention how short she is 🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Sick

coconochanel

VIP Member
I think Saff liked Ana's apartment because like she said she felt more safe it in. I dont think she likes being on her own in her house.

Reactions: 25

WeloveAmber

Chatty Member
Every singly photo that she’s in a bikini, she has a towel covering her stomach, it makes me genuinely sad how self conscious she is because I’m like that! She does have a lovely body but I 1000% agree, Wendy has ruined her body image with the excessive dieting and everything

Attachments

Reactions: 25