Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Not Saffron taking the piss out of Ana for pronouncing creme caramel correctly, sometimes I wonder if she can make herself look any more stupid and then she does it again 🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 22

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
I think her new teeth makes her smile and talk like this emoji 😬
💀💀💀 DEAD, this is so true 😂😂

If you took away all the fake shit, the tits, the teefies, the tan, the nose, her hair, her nails, the lips she'd be absolutely dog rough. She loves herself far too much and needs taking down a peg or two. I don't know why she's repeatedly shoving pictures of her backside in our faces, it's flat as fuck luv, not changed one bit!

Screenshot_20230405-033340_Instagram.jpg

😬 No one wants to see it luv 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick

Shashann

Has anyone seen her new video of her full body workout????? Girrrrrrl is talking about how important her form is whilst having THE WORST form doing hip thrusts 😭🤣😭🤣😭🤣😭
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

foxxybrown1975

Chatty Member
Saffron went with Primark for Beyoncé
View attachment 2211671

Because you know on the regular Saffy B wears Primark? Also the fit is STRAIGHT GARBAGE.

For someone who claims they are the biggest Beyoncé fan. She has never paid for a concert? Her and Ana are greedy bitches. No wonder they are freenemies.

View attachment 2211672
Ana really needs to let the slick back hair look go literally reminds me of Sid from ice age

• Haha
Reactions: 21

caf.xx

It absolutely infuriates me how she can’t go a single video without mention going to the gym/working out, ✨ no one cares ✨

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
She is so dumb. She could of had perfectly straight teeth if she had continued with her Invisalign to the end, yet she was so insecure about having a slight lisp on camera when wearing them that she went to get 2 fake teeth the quick way, obviously the dentist fucked it up and now she has 8 turkey teeth which look ridiculous!! I don't think she realises how stupid she sounds?!

She is so incredibly insecure. When she's finished obsessing over her backside and shoddily lifting weights, she'll move onto something else.

noseyy@f

Her ridiculous attempts at thirst trap stories give off cringe 16 year old snapchat energy. they literally feel like things you’d see the pick me popular girl post to get attention from the soccer lads

• Haha

roryangel

VIP Member
why is she cupping her boob like that to show off the shorts 🤣🤣🤣 don’t think your boob is gonna cover the shorts if you let go saffy x
IMG_9446.jpeg

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
How dare they leave a-list saffy B waiting for two hours in her first class lounge!!!!!. /sarcasm

• Haha

roryangel

VIP Member
omg they are just so quirky!!! silly saffy even forgot they were filming 🤪🤣🤣🤣 (even though she looks directly at the camera to turn it off) but guys she still forgot the phone was even there because they were sooo busy being weirdos 🤪🤪🤪
008B1744-170B-47F0-9B17-C027133A8D9B.jpeg
31E368A6-763E-402E-A690-B99C42462040.jpeg

• Haha

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
I won't lie, I find all of this body chat a bit boring and uncomfortable now. I am built quite similarly to Saffron and it's taken me a long time to try to be comfortable and happy within my body but it's reminding me that maybe I am 'stockier' than most girls
Sorry you feel this way and good for you for being comfortable in your body. There is no ugly body, we are all beauts. However the problem with Saffron is that she doesn’t own and love her body but instead edits it to make out she’s something else.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Surely a Range Rover has the technology to warn you about a decrease in tyre pressure? Her car is only three years old. Unless the tyre had just been punctured by which doesn’t sound like is the case.