Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Her new vlog shows her attending a meeting in a SPORTS BRA 😭 she went on for like 5 mins before telling us how important it was… how unprofessional 🤣🤣

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

GossWhore

VIP Member
Saffron in her new video "you can manifest anything"

"I always say never if but when"

Wow its not you being an able Bodied, white middle class girl who latched into her more successfully bf that got you to where you are. But surerrrrree..... manifestation

Reactions: 22

account70032

VIP Member
How sad is it that she edits herself like this! she’s edited herself so much by slimming herself in this photo. You can see the editing on her waist and made her arm smaller too it’s concerning how insecure she is. She looks nothing like that in real life. How her parents can see her post things like this and not be worried about her confuses me cause no matter how old your child is if you love your child you would be concerned but of course with a mother like Wendy who is obsessed with diets and wanting to look skinny it’s no wonder saffron is as insecure as she is. Saffron will never ever be happy with how she looks cause no amount of fillers , surgeries and editing have fixed how she feels about herself when she looks in the mirror.

MsGilmore

VIP Member
Saffron is so insincere. There’s no way that she really wants to move to Manchester! Stop lying!
I assume that they have been advised to film some collabs to make it look like they’re friends before season two of the frigid podcast.

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Thought her dad was having breathing problems? And she said her mum was poorly too? How long ago did she film that video because that's a fast recovery? So is her Grandad still in hospital? If so, I'm surprised at Wendy going away if her dad is poorly!

doodlebug

VIP Member
They’re all sharing a room cos saffron made a mistake with the booking and booked one of the rooms for May not April. So then they all had to share one room

• Haha

raspberryjuice

VIP Member
I actually felt a bit sorry for her in her latest video. The family have had a pretty rough time so far this year with all their medical problems. Then the people asking her for photos after her car crash?! She seemed genuinely shaken by it all.

Still plastic with ridiculous teeth though.

Chickentikka

As someone who is also pushing 5’2, yes saffron, I would guess you’re also pushing 5’2. What a dickhead

• Haha