Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

yourecutejeans

Couldn’t give a shit where she lives, imo it’s creepy to try and find out the exact address. This is kind of thing that gives Tattle a bad name.

Reactions: 25

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Picturing her driving a sports car is utterly hysterical to me 😂😂 big Sazza with her cheesy mug behind the wheel attempting to go fast round bends/corners has made me burst out laughing 😂 do us a favour and go purchase yourself a Fiat 500 Darren x

• Haha

chlo_bby3

Chatty Member
Do you think it makes her mad that her siblings are in successful relationships and she can’t even find a stick to be with her

• Haha

givemeabreakk

She’s so obsessed with being small / petite in any type of way , that’s why she’s constantly in the gym and hardly eating to be a size 0 because anything other than that is a crime to society, and not only does she need to be really skinny she also needs to be reallyyyyyy tiny in her height too because again if you’re anything taller than 5’3 then you’re a literal disgrace , so if that means putting your height down a couple inches or editing photos to appear skinny then that’s what she’ll do. Sadly when / if she ever has daughters that aren’t up to her standards she’ll do the exact same to them , constantly put them down about their weight / height and make them go on crazy diets. She needs serious help

• Heart

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
What baffles me is that in her most recent video on YouTube she goes on about having low self esteem, how nothing looks nice on her, how she feels her body and looks are judged by other people, she feels low and not herself because of it, all she sees on Instagram are how perfect other people look. Is she really that stupid?! Everyone else seems to have it perfect because everyone edits their shit and gives unrealistic expectations, including her!!!

...yet all we have seen from her over the last month is pictures of her bare backside all over Instagram, and heavily edited photos, she majorly feeds into the issue that she doesn't feel comfortable with!! Make it make sense 🙄

Justmechan23

Chatty Member
Saffron is STILL so patronising towards Ana and it shows in Anas latest video. At this point, I don’t even think she realises she does it which is worse lol that’s meant to be her bestie.

As someone has pointed out before, Saffron is definitely the type of friend to laugh at you in front of a group of males to make herself look better 🫠

sassylash

VIP Member
B1BF51D2-DFE4-491C-B8D9-40F0FCD2412D.jpeg
someone said hopefully she don’t have to get any trains 🤭🤭🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣.

————————————
separately, her teeth wtf she changed the front two here they a different colour why do they look like that bugs bunny LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 24

roryangel

VIP Member
god her instagram stories are actually unbearable, she’s such a pick me girl! talking about how small her and that other gymshark girl were yesterday and now this?! no one actually cares about your height why is she acting like it’s such a big deal 🤣 sooo embarrassing
D8A76432-5D08-4D34-B5AB-C3D3B30BA88A.jpeg

doodlebug

VIP Member
She’s short and stocky. Never going to be slim and slender with a small waist. Built like a refrigerator let’s have it right. (I’m kidding). But yeah she’s literally Darren’s twin and no amount of surgery, hair extensions, 6-week slimming plans is gonna change that, sorry Sarren honey.

• Haha

RachyWoo

VIP Member
Saffron - "I'll just set up my camera, give myself a wedgie and film myself walking into the sea" Ffs 🙄

• Haha

mySON

Chatty Member
I hate to say it but u just know the reason saff is clinging on to this sasha girl and posting with her loads as her 'bff' all of a sudden is because she's more 'conventionally pretty' than ana, she fits saffs fake blonde bimbo aesthetics aka more views and interaction for saffron

• Heart

roryangel

VIP Member
1) absolutely no need for her to use a photo of her showing her bum to talk about her to-do list for the day, want attention much?
2) ‘conclude of’…. you mean consist of saffy x
3) god what a day! hope she doesn’t overdo it, that’s a lot of jobs for someone that does fuck all most of the time
E8815926-1178-4818-B9D5-FA3392A5C36A.jpeg

• Haha