Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mySON

Chatty Member
I think it’s so fucking damaging that she refuses to admit she has anything done to her lips… THATS AN OBVIOUS LIPFLIP! Does she think we are that stupid?! And she’s had her jaw done also hence why she is constantly posting side profiles now…
i find it so random that she denies her lips when she's spoken about her boob job, nose, teeth etc so why so secretive about her lips especially when it's glaringly obvious and undeniable

• Haha
Reactions: 28

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Recap for spoilt ✨ Sarren ✨

- Recently styled an AWFUL bucket hat hairstyle. She looked as though she superglued Farmer Will’s straw from his barn onto her dome head.

- Sarren is now trying to grow an arse, however faces the challenge of not eating enough calories in a day to achieve visible results... she thinks growing the muscles of ya bum merely includes you eating purely protein and thrusting a weight far too heavy... we’ll leave it there. 🤚

- Remains as VAIN as ever; loves herself and constantly seeks the attention of men on her TikTok and IG by being a ✨ pick me ✨ gal when in reality she looks like Dazza B in a wig.

- Still is incredibly BORING. We don’t have much to say about her on her threads because she has a sex podcast but fails to actually delve deep and reveal some saucy/juicy secrets to give us insight into her mundane ‘sex life’, which for the record, is non-existent we think. 😴

- Bitter about Luca Fish not speaking to her anymore. What a shame, Sarren could’ve got a free chippy every other Friday night, but then again, Windy wouldn’t approve #underthethumb 🤐

- Sarren is still as beggy as ever tagging brands left, right and centre to hint at them to send her free items which we, as mere mortals are obliged to pay for... she proceeds to do this even though she is an undeserved millionaire who can put her own greedy hand in her pocket and there is a cost of living crisis... the brass neck on it! Pay for your goods yourself, we all have to.

- Finally, she is latching onto the idea of becoming a soap star film star on a box office hit movie 😬 the woman struggles with pronouncing words in English, has no charisma and lacks enthusiasm. Sarren makes the odd minor TV appearance in which she proceeds to get the answers wrong on her round on game shows about her chosen topic, the most notable one to date being that of ‘social media’...

• Haha
  • Heart

Auradawn

What was the point of her having that home gym installed? She never ever uses it, what an absolute waste of time. she probably wants to go to the gym, so she can tell her little fantasy tales of how a load of guys stood watching her and cheering on…

• Haha

xxmagga

It’s so annoying and it’s clear she does that cause she thinks it makes her look better. If someone is asleep she shames them for it making them out to be lazy, if someone doesn’t get up as early as her she will go on and on about it and if someone isn’t into the gym she will shame them for that too. She tries to make people feel bad for the food they choose to eat and portion sizes cause that’s another way for her to make herself think she’s better than them when really she isn’t better then them cause she just sounds rude and judgmental and a nice person wouldn’t be like that. She has all these insecurities and instead of trying to work through them and work on improving herself mentally she instead puts others down and makes them feel insecure to distract her from her own thoughts and that’s so wrong for her to do that. I wish one of these days someone close to her would properly call her out, tell her she isn’t perfect and put her in her place by telling her to shut up.
Yeah she constantly says things like “your meal is sooo big, how did you eat all of that, all you’ve done is eat, Anna is getting a McDonald’s and I never have McDonald’s” she really tries so shame people for what they eat or wear or do or how long they sleep for. Also when she said Anna and Jamie were still asleep, they were more than likely jet lagged too🤣🤣🤣🤣 it doesn’t concern her for what everyone else does it’s honestly irritating, I’m sure other viewers feel put down when they hear her comment on people’s food or sleeping schedules.

Melier

VIP Member
I know this isn't anas thread but she's a step away from flashing herself to everyone!!
Compared to the others who know how to choose appropriate sizes
If they actually liked her they would say something.
Hate her but Anna needs to drop her shaving routine 🤣 no idea how she goes out in these bikinis

• Haha
  • Sick

mfd

She is actually so self obsessed. Why do we need to watch a vid of you feeling yourself (with a filter) just to say you’re so excited??

She kinda reminds me of celebrities who had fame at a young age and grow up becoming crazy. Kinda like Britney Spears
View attachment 2065399
Her tits look like a pair of cocker spaniel ears

• Haha

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
So our Sarren is on the Keeping relevant podcast with Pete and Sam - discussing her dating life with Luca lmao ... "no we were seeing each other for a very long time ..."
I don't think so, he was with Soph for a long time Sazza, you were the inbetween while he was waiting to go on Love Island x

• Haha
Reactions: 27

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
I’m 5ft, there’s a lot of woman who’s around that height, she always mentions how small she is like it’s unique. Such a pick me

• Haha

shrimpy91

Bad things happen to everyone but the difference is 99% of people don’t use sob stories for views, sympathy and clickbait

FDR97

Chatty Member
I’m sorry but I find her and Wendy’s relationship so weird. She’s almost 23 years old why does she need her mum to do her washing and ironing for her when she can do it herself it’s not like she works a 9-5 and comes home shattered. Like surely if you were going away you would do your washing and clean your house before you leave she’s just lazy and like I said she has the time to do it there’s no excuse for Wendy to do her basic chores for her at 22 years old. Not sure if it’s just me but I wouldn’t feel comfortable with my mum coming over to my house and doing everything for me especially when I’m away. I don’t mean popping in to make sure everything is in order as I’ve done that for family members who have gone away but washing and ironing is so unnecessary and this isn’t even the first time Wendy has done this. Wendy really gives me controlling vibes and if you still need your mum to do everything for you maybe you shouldn’t have moved out.
She’s incredibly immature. Mentally she’s about 15…. And I’m being serious about that. Look at the way she’s desperate for guys to look at her. Look at the way she just wandered off with random men in the US. She can’t do anything herself without her mum. Genuinely 15 years old in a 23 year old body

• Heart

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230321-190658_Samsung Internet.jpg

Such an unfortunate picture, and that guy... What a creep!

Screenshot_20230321-191116_Samsung Internet.jpg

Reminds me of...

20230321_192102.jpg

Screenshot_20230321-191637_Samsung Internet.jpg

Looks like a whole different person now

• Haha
  • Wow

xx3221

VIP Member
What’s he done? I thought he was long gone lol
No I think they're talking all over again 🤣 but I follow him on Instagram and he just posts constantly about how he "works hard", moved to South America and took a risk to work and start a business there etc, but fails to mention the fact his parents are rich

• Sick

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
She’s the farthest thing from ‘small’. She is an average weight (fully normal) and average height human being again, fully normal. Get over yourself Sarren, you are not unique nor a teeny tiny doll.

• Haha

Susspicious

VIP Member
How much more vain can she possibly be with the constant side profile selfies. We get it, you’ve had a shit ton of work done and are in love with yourself. 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
I bet she haaaaates that Ana has a body like she does when she eats like shit and she tries so hard and doesn't get her mega results...

• Haha

Kit123

VIP Member
She actually looks so dreadful. She could easily pass as in her 40's with the heavy make up.

• Haha