Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230623-201400_Instagram.jpg

What is it with her and this pose?! I think that she thinks she looks cute scrunching her nose and opening her mouth

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30

GossWhore

VIP Member
So watching her USA videos and her saying "my family have had the worst year..... its been the worst time" blah blah

Shes such a brat. She needs bringing down a peg or 2 because she doesn't live in the real world.

Poor Saffy had a delayed flight, and couldn't book a room in the right month.

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
What gets me is things like this.... I could not imagine for one second getting my phone out while in bed, flicking my hair around, pretend looking into the distance and then turning to eye fuck the camera... It really tickles me 😂😂😂 my boyfriend would burst into laughter and say what in the fuck are you doing 😂

Screenshot_20230511-021409_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20230511-021421_Instagram.jpg

P.S. why does she have a mile wide cleavage when she has fake tits?! I don't understand?!

• Haha

Yeshunyou

In anas new video they talk about the first time they met up and saffron says Wendy drove her to anas house which was over 2.5 hours drive and waited for her until they done a video together. How strange is it that we’ve never seen saffron interact with Julie or seen Wendy and Julie have any interaction with one each other. Ana was always in saffrons house and has even went on many family holidays with them all but saffron has never went anywhere with ana and her family and apart from the first video they’re talking about I never remember seeing saffron in anas home.
Wendy's a stuck up cow, Julie and Ana aren't good enough for her and her precious Saffron. I also think she's passed these feelings onto Saffron and it shows how she treats Ana with zero respect. I bet if Julie came from a similar background I'm sure alot of crossover daughter mum content would have been made over the years.

Trains hip trusts for a month then all of a sudden it's booty popping pics. Oh please saffy, the only thing that is glowing and growing is your ego.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

macrofriendly

VIP Member
Yeah she constantly says things like “your meal is sooo big, how did you eat all of that, all you’ve done is eat, Anna is getting a McDonald’s and I never have McDonald’s” she really tries so shame people for what they eat or wear or do or how long they sleep for. Also when she said Anna and Jamie were still asleep, they were more than likely jet lagged too🤣🤣🤣🤣 it doesn’t concern her for what everyone else does it’s honestly irritating, I’m sure other viewers feel put down when they hear her comment on people’s food or sleeping schedules.
I've always had the feeling Wendy is like this too so she probably just absorbed it growing up

account70032

VIP Member
Looking through her Instagram it’s creepy how different she looks in almost every photo. This has to be considered some kind of mental illness to edit yourself so much to the point you don’t look like you do in real life and in almost every photo of you , you have a different face.

• Haha

PreciousPenney

Chatty Member
Just caught up on saffron tiktoks and my god Jed is such a miserable brat! I mean how he affords life I never know, he only posts 2 videos a year. It's like he's stuck being a grumpy 15 year old teenage boy, get a grip mate and get your shit together.

Love how saffron is like 'Paris Jackson opened the door for me". No she fucking didn't, she held the door as she went through first, she was hardly going to let the door slam in your face, it's basic human decency... 'opened the door for me' HA you're not that important Sarron

hmchmcl

how this girl still claims to have had nothing done to her lips baffles me

she can’t even say it’s “over lining” she’s not wearing any lip products in this pic
“I didn’t get lip fillers, I just got them injected because they were so uneven xx”

• Haha

FDR97

Chatty Member
I’m actually quite concerned she’ll kill someone with this car. That might seem dramatic but let me explain. She has a Taycan Turbo which has 680bhp, in comparison a her Range Rover would have had half of that, maybe less. Electric cars are known for 100% of the power instantly. She crashed her Range Rover at low speed and mentioned she’s crashed previously too. I 100% think she’ll drive fast ‘for the gram’ and end up crashing. I’ve driven these cars, they aren’t no joke. They aren’t safe for a clumsy influencer with 0 experience in performance cars

givemeabreakk

wait how do you know this?
A couple weeks back she posted a random insta story which also had her unopened contacts scattered in close view and I’ve been wearing prescription contacts for years and also would wear coloured lenses when I was a teen in school lol , so It was just something that I noticeably spotted and I can usually tell what type of contacts they are. She’s also said in the past that she wears prescribed contact lenses but normal contacts would be clear when packaged in its solution whereas the contacts that she showed on her story was a very visible bright blue colour whilst also packaged in its solution so that led me to believe that she 100% wears prescription coloured lenses but I could be wrong as I’m just guessing and she hasn’t actually confirmed this 😬 x but I’m 10000% certain she edits her eyes that part is obvious if you were to look back at her old / unedited photos 😂

• Haha
  • Wow