Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MangoMongo

Her vegas tiktok vlog thing - why does she call a metallica top a metallic top? Surely it's satire now?

• Haha
Reactions: 3

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
If something has actually happened for real and she’s not joking then this just shows how attention seeking she is because all she did is post that photo with no explanation. If you’re going to post something like that you’d think she would even write a sentence explaining what happened but it’s like she needs the attention of people asking her what’s wrong. It reminds me of people who just post their arm to show off their hospital bracelet with no explanation.
If something had gone on firstly she wouldn't be smirking like that or sat in a bar in full make up.
The biggest tell is she would use that in a hospital a) it would be inserted properly b) outside of hospitals it would be the oxygen masks would it not?

Pretty attention seeking to post a photo posed like that when it's not a medical need
Saffron 😡

Hopefully she explains herself!

account70032

VIP Member
Not sure if anyone watched Leila Hannoun AKA WafflesWithLeila but she just made a YouTube video saying she’s been dropped by Gymshark for not “fitting the brand anymore” due to her not actually being an athlete 😠…surely they need to drop Saffron! Will be interesting to see if they just want people with big followings 🤦🏻‍♀️☹
The thing is because Saffron has a bigger following than that Leila girl , I think it makes it very unlikely Gymshark will drop Saffron because they see the amount of followers she has and can influence and that’s all Gymshark and other businesses see over anything else unfortunately. If it was fair they would drop Saffron cause she isn’t an athlete and yeah she goes to the gym but majority of the time she’s doing all the exercises wrong. It’s such a shame cause there’s people who are genuinely really interested in the gym , working out and aspire to be athletes or are athletes but don’t get the recognition cause of the fact they don’t have a huge following.

BobbyBoos

VIP Member
That Disney hotel is not new Saf sorry don’t try hype it up…I stayed there like 12 years ago 😭😂 why do these YouTubers like to try hype everything up to justify being somewhere “new and nice”
It was rethemed so it smells new, but that’s about it, best thing I thought there was the buffet dinner - I stayed at the one opposite but a wild grill is enough to get me involved. 🤭 suppose it’s good for marvel fans but majorly over priced for what it is.

• Haha

Fiona_123

I just took it as when the camera is on I'm fake and put on a performance (which isn't exactly news to us I know) ... at least she can admit she's a massive phony 🤣

hllewis

Chatty Member
She obsessed with posting pics of her arse whilst working out. They are hardly a good ad for promoting Gym Shark clothing, she makes it look like they give you the most uncomfortable wedgie, and the stitching around her arse looks ready to tear. She thinks it’s showing off her sexy new arse, but it just looks ridiculously uncomfortable…😬🤣🤣.
Is she trying for a shit?

• Haha