Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nat11

Was watching old videos of hers from 6-7 years ago. Her teeth were quite bad weren’t they! And so discoloured lol she used to wear the most vile coloured lipstick which made them look so much worse! She has changed an awful lot I know obviously she was younger then and people change but boyyyyy saffy u whole diff person lmao

Reactions: 4

GossWhore

VIP Member
Yeah, she seemed way too chill about them just vanishing! Although there is deffo a chance that she was just lying and had forgotten to pack them
Of course. She names the hotel she staying at - The 1 Hotel (dumb move but it's Saffton so lol)
And then says all her underwear went missing in the same breathe? Mmmmmm

You know Saffy B loves a freebie- if that was true there would a massive moan about it by Saffron and her video called "YOU NEVER GUESS WHAT THE HOTEL STOLE" and a move of hotels

• Haha

PerfectlyOrganisedMess

Screenshot from joe baggs tik tok
When you start doing too much filler, Botox or any of these procedures, you will start looking similar to the men who are having the same surgeries to look like a woman.
---
Okay so I also thought the same that they just buy these massive cars to be flashy and for the gram pictures.

Its actually for tax write off purposes. Someone I know is in the world of youtube and content creation, and their accountant advised them to get specific makes/models of cars as they could then be used as a tax write off or something, cant remember the exact ins and outs of it, but I'll be sure to ask them again this evening..
I assume she’s buying the car through her “business” as a business expense. So she saves money coz she’ll deduct the expense from her profits and not pay the corporation tax on it. Absolute joke of a system. I don’t see how people like her will last for the next 5 years - she’s pretty boring I only watch her via tattle as you all make me laugh with the comments. Shes only going to get older and technology gets better - I could do youtube with an ai person, a changed voice and nobody would know. Although I also follow the Lauren goodger thread and if she’s managing to pay for house and to live then I guess there’s hope for all these influencers!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Justbeingn053y

I’m playing devils advocate here but I honestly think that is her best red carpet look to date (by no means am I saying it’s drop dead gorgeous)

Bnbn. Th

Chatty Member
Yeah that’s definitely it. I mean it’s up to parents how they choose to put their baby in a car seat but why anyone would choose to front face at that age is beyond me..not only that but she’s not even strapped in correctly… anyway this isn’t mumsnet 🤣 just hated to see it
My thoughts exactly.. Its a legal thing now so I hope they get pulled over and it's seen the selfish arse holes ☺

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Jeez.....we get it....you went on Strictly like 4 years ago.....any excuse to show off the fake tits and flat ass.....
She's not going to stop with the hints for a Christmas invite no one would guess from that picture so stop begging 🙄

What part of that outfit/photo resembles strictly 🤔

Last edited:

Excb

She just posted a story and then deleted it- but on her laptop she had ‘comma gets a cure’ open which I believe is accent training

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
So I'm watching celebrity hunted, haven't seen any others but has saffron actually had any airtime?
So far I've seen all of the others that are remaining but not her
From whats posted here she didn't get much if any time on the earlier episodes either