Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sclscl

How do you know she has low thyroid

Thing is I really do feel for her because she obviously is desperate to lose weight (all the body checking posts drive me insane), and is obsessed with looking a certain way but isn’t getting results. But she has low thyroid levels which makes it exceptionally difficult to lose weight yet she fails to do anything about it…?! If she spent as much time going to the doctor and addressing the thyroid issue as she does posting on Instagram she could’ve lost tons of weight by now.

also why does she ALWAYS look in the view finder when filming? It literally drives me mad

Reactions: 2

GossWhore

VIP Member
Saffron comes across so disingenuous in Ana's flat. It's absolutely hilarious, the constant talking over each other as well 🥴
---
AMENTATIES 😂
FORREAL

Saffron saying she prefers Anas bedroom now, then lying it was "so nice before"

1685464962382.png

1685465000540.png

1685465136866.png

Saffron saying the apartment block gym is the best thing, than lying Ana apartment is "unreal"
1685465320620.png

1685465360860.png

account70032

VIP Member
Was there not another car issue a little further back to do with lake when saffron was helping with the school pick ups possibly whilst casey was recovering can't remember what exactly though 🤔
Yeah maybe that’s what people were talking about on here I just assumed it was to do with the post of Remi cause she’s in a car seat but I’m probably wrong. What is with this family and car seats.

Surely a Range Rover has the technology to warn you about a decrease in tyre pressure? Her car is only three years old. Unless the tyre had just been punctured by which doesn’t sound like is the case.
yes, had the same make and model as saffron has and it warns you as soon as it starts to drop

mySON

Chatty Member
i haven't watched any of this series but generally speaking from previous series it usually means someone gets quite far if they're not shown much at the beginning as the people who get caught earlier on get the air time to begin with otherwise they wouldn't get shown at all

RandomAlpaca22

VIP Member
Do we think it’s a Taycan?? I was thinking Porsche 911 turbo.. didn’t think the taycan could hit 60 in 2.2seconds

Excb

erm does she basically admit to writing off her car in taxes? in what capacity does her job require a car..
Capital allowances allow her to save tax on any capital gains (sale of assets) for a 100% electric car. Anyone can do this it’s not just for business purposes

They matched on tinder super late at night, he had her drive over an hour to his, didn't offer her anything whilst she was there - she had to ask for something to drink and he said the only thing he had to give her was water 😂 they got down to it straight away then he started on about how he had to be up early so sent her on her 90 min journey home at 4am! Despite all that she still messaged him again afterwards and he was 👻👻👻 and for anyone curious, she said the sex was very mid 🤫
Saffy could bore the most horny guy out of interest
---
The gap between her boobs is ridiculous lol, ask for a refund!

• Haha