Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lokiofasgard

Surely her moving up weights this quickly is not going to have any impact on her body. Seriously, I’ve not known any fitness guru to move up weights so quickly when training. It’s like every few days at this point
I think it is simply that she didn't use proper weights out of laziness, not knowing better or wanting to show off how strong she is and how fast she can increase the weight.

Reactions: 5

Nounoupat

Chatty Member
Saw her last video …… can’t see how bad her acting is thou those blue tinted contact lense I look like shit half of the time and have a partner looks arnt everything saff

Reactions: 5

GossWhore

VIP Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Saffrons instagram post from June 19th if you scroll to the 2nd last post that’s the car seat situation that’s been mentioned cause of Remi facing forward
Was there not another car issue a little further back to do with lake when saffron was helping with the school pick ups possibly whilst casey was recovering can't remember what exactly though 🤔

If she can't be an adult and secure them in the car safely then she shouldn't be having them at all it's her responsibility to make sure the little ones are safe

Last edited:

junehouse

The thing is because Saffron has a bigger following than that Leila girl , I think it makes it very unlikely Gymshark will drop Saffron because they see the amount of followers she has and can influence and that’s all Gymshark and other businesses see over anything else unfortunately. If it was fair they would drop Saffron cause she isn’t an athlete and yeah she goes to the gym but majority of the time she’s doing all the exercises wrong. It’s such a shame cause there’s people who are genuinely really interested in the gym , working out and aspire to be athletes or are athletes but don’t get the recognition cause of the fact they don’t have a huge following.
Yeah I agree…it’s so disappointing on GymSharks behalf! People like Leila have such a positive approach to exercise and the gym!👏🏻 No feeling bad for not going ect, she makes me feel so comfortable…then you get people like Saffron who are just ‘obsessed’ with the gym and have to justify going 24/7…makes me feel bad for not going 😅

Intoxicating

Chatty Member
Saffy lives for interactions, doesn’t care if it’s from girls who like her content or the lads who 💦 over the content. As long as it‘s a like she wins.

ThatsJustGreat

Does anyone else think - whilst watching the first part of her vlog - that she’s had plastic surgery in the face? The eyes look big compared to the rest of the face …

real

1679731286232.png

Am I the only one who thinks her teeth look SO much better now? She looks so much better this year compared to what she did only last year

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Im surprised she hasn't reminded everyone its almost her birthday a billion times yet
That's not like her we all know she mentions it at the earliest opportunity to try and scrounge maximum amount of gifts 🤔🤨

Watch her post something about birthday plans after reading here 🤣

Happyhour123

This TikTok popped up on my timeline. Wild that this is what she looked like pre work. I’ve never known someone so young to look so incredibly different from their younger self. This video wasn’t even that long ago! I know people change as they get older but she has a whole new face!
type in her name on getty images, its SO weird looking at hig resoultion younger saffron!!!!!!!

foxxybrown1975

Chatty Member
did you actually watch the video? 🤣 she explains why in the first 10 seconds
She’s so boring I just had the video on in the background wasn’t actually paying attention to what she was saying I’ll let her off if there was an actual reason 🤣

• Haha

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Right own up, this must be a tattler x 2
Oh Mog, I’m so happy to see Sarren has made it to TikTok 🥺🤍

🤣🤣 alsooo do we think Sarren copies Millie T’s Turkey teef? Personally I think she’s copied her fake look and got inspo from her.