Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
i haven't watched any of this series but generally speaking from previous series it usually means someone gets quite far if they're not shown much at the beginning as the people who get caught earlier on get the air time to begin with otherwise they wouldn't get shown at all
Its down to the last 3 pairs now and she still doesn't seem to have been shown much
Whereas everyone else has been.
I guess she's just not entertaining or liked enough for airtime 🤔 😅

Sorry saff another flopped TV appearance for the list.

Reactions: 3

Honestgirl

VIP Member
I hate to say it but u just know the reason saff is clinging on to this sasha girl and posting with her loads as her 'bff' all of a sudden is because she's more 'conventionally pretty' than ana, she fits saffs fake blonde bimbo aesthetics aka more views and interaction for saffron
i was thinking exactly the same thing

jas1453

Ran to tattle when I saw her tiktok - can literally see her tit then she gets her ass out too? Wtf is going on.

cc_2013

VIP Member
Was there any tea between Saffron and Joe Weller? Just noticed they don’t follow each other, even though they used to film videos together back in the day.

Why doesn't she try and re-launch Nuts or Zoo, she's clearly gutted she wasn't old enough to be a glamour model when they were popular
---
This is going to sound harsh, and I personally don’t agree it should be this way, but I don’t think she’d be half as popular with guys or in general as an influencer if she’d had NO work done, people are shallow. It’s as if she’s taken a generic insta baddy to her surgeon and asked them to work their magic, she has changed every single physical feature possible.
She's slowly turning into a glamour model

• Haha

MsGilmore

VIP Member
She’s short and stocky. Never going to be slim and slender with a small waist. Built like a refrigerator let’s have it right. (I’m kidding). But yeah she’s literally Darren’s twin and no amount of surgery, hair extensions, 6-week slimming plans is gonna change that, sorry Sarren honey.
I’m quite similar. I was very slim until I hit 30 and then put weight on. But I have been dancing since I was 10 so I guess I’m fairly toned. I think I have the bum that Saffron is trying to achieve, but that’s just how I’m built.
Maybe if she stopped using that protein shite, she might find that her shape changes as her body will probably respond differently to the exercise.

Reactions: 2