Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Isn't she literally a Gymshark athlete? They'll pay for a personal trainer for her. It's awful watching her give terrible advice

Reactions: 5

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Has anyone ever actually told gymshark their honest opinion about her as potential customers and viewers I would think it's something any decent company would want to hear

I'm sure there are plenty of other influencers who give their honest opinion and don't risk causing serious damage for a paycheck oh and don't edit themselves u til the unrecognisable in other people's posts.
What was the name of the other influencer they got rid off because 'she wasn't an athlete'?
Yet they happily keep little mr sarren and cawus on (if you know who I'm on about lol)

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
Oh Mog, I’m so happy to see Sarren has made it to TikTok 🥺🤍

🤣🤣 alsooo do we think Sarren copies Millie T’s Turkey teef? Personally I think she’s copied her fake look and got inspo from her.
very proud tattle moment 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼

gossipgirl59

VIP Member
Exactly!! I always wonder this cause I don’t understand how she edits herself to look so different when people who know her in real life or guys she meets online who she then goes on a date with are these people not thinking to themselves she doesn’t look like her pictures at all!? It’s even weirder when her family and close friends are commenting under her pictures giving her compliments when they know she doesn’t actually look like that. If I edited my pictures and my face/body looked different in every photo I know for a fact my parents and siblings would call me out on it and be asking me if I’m alright cause they would know that’s not normal.

I’m not expecting the people in her life to insult her and leave negative comments but it’s weird her family and friends hyping her up in these pictures it is encouraging her to keep doing it cause she is getting the attention she wants and I don’t understand how she can truly be happy doing that. I know most influencers edit themselves so for them it’s a normal thing but she’ll say things like she’s struggling mentally and with body image and I wouldn’t wish for anyone to struggle with that but she’s not helping herself when she’s sitting editing herself to look the way she wishes she did.
Imagine when she shows her future kids, they gonna be like who the f is that

Has anyone seen her recent tiktok? She keeps showing off her boobs and ass now

• Haha

Loz93

Jed thanked her for the best trip to LA? Do we think she paid for everyone’s trip? Or just for Jed?

Smooch11

quote from her new vlog after rambling about working with fenty beauty..... 'i wish more than anyyyythinggg laura mercier would sponsor me' ..and the begging continues :sleep:
---
quote from her new vlog after rambling about working with fenty beauty..... 'i wish more than anyyyythinggg laura mercier would sponsor me' ..and the begging continues :sleep:
update a few minutes later in the video she says the same thing about cow shed

ProphecyGirl

VIP Member
Saffrons instagram post from June 19th if you scroll to the 2nd last post that’s the car seat situation that’s been mentioned cause of Remi facing forward
Yeah that’s definitely it. I mean it’s up to parents how they choose to put their baby in a car seat but why anyone would choose to front face at that age is beyond me..not only that but she’s not even strapped in correctly… anyway this isn’t mumsnet 🤣 just hated to see it

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Hopefully
I feel for her but.. driving with a flat tyre before the crash then wondered why her car didnt turn propeerly.. oh Saffron. Good job it was only a small crash and everyone was ok. Flat tryes and slow punctures are deadly this is from someone who has lost someone very close to a car with a slow punture. Sounds like Saffs had alot of pressure on her and she needs to slow things down a bit.
---
Also i don't think Darren n Wendy have broken up. I think Wendys either been staying with Casey and family to help out or there Nan whilst her Grandads been in hospital possibly?
Hadnt heard about any car crash good job everyone was okay, but again it all comes back to saffron being incapable of doing the simplest things by herself, she wouldn't have cheap cars so would have known about a flat tyre hopefully This will be the wake up call she needs to grow up.

noseyy@f

maybe it’s because I grew up living in a drought but the way she is washing seems so wasteful? like the sink has more than enough water and she is still filling it up.
surely it makes more sense to full it a bit then just turn the tap back on to rinse stuff?
IMG_5233.png

Peachpot

As a girl who use to do this just wear a cover up or a crotchet coverup rather than holding something over your stomach all day it’s long and tiring View attachment 2123594
I'm on my first day of holibobs after gaining weight and I've genuinely just packed a couple of full piece swimming cozzies and some cover ups because I'm here to have fun, not obsess about my tummy fat if I sit down or pose wrong or breathe. I don't like the girl but I hope she gains self confidence in her (great) body

Helloimnew

Anyone feel like that nap photo with Anna is so posed and fake?🤣
I think it is fake as the phone next to saffrons hand is on. If she was actually asleep the phone wouldn’t be showing the home page as she would have to have pressed a button or tapped the screen for it to show
---
Oh god her boobs look soooo saggy in the photo with Judah 🤣😧

• Haha