Saffron Barker #19 House empty and big, still Darren in a wig

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Uploaded a dump".....keep your toilet habits to yourself 👍
the video at the end of that ‘dump’ was the most self-obsessed video i’ve ever seen! why is she filming herself from the side while on a walk? and then turns her head and starts admiring herself 🥴 so cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t understand why she’s been invited to the Super Bowl? She wasn’t even one of the influencers who attended the London NFL games? So strange.

Tbh I don’t know why anyone would go and watch an NFL game (even the Super Bowl) if they don’t understand it, the games so long I can’t imagine sitting there not knowing what’s going on the entire time… it will be so boring. Then again, Saffron spends everyday not knowing what’s going on so I guess it’s no different for her

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the video at the end of that ‘dump’ was the most self-obsessed video i’ve ever seen! why is she filming herself from the side while on a walk? and then turns her head and starts admiring herself 🥴 so cringe
Dumps should just be pics and vids straight from your camera roll, not edited facetuned pictures of yourself and videos of you admiring yourself

• Haha
Wasn't it just?!!! There's having confidence and then there's being completely in love with yourself and that's her to a T! Very cringe!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wasn't it just?!!! There's having confidence and then there's being completely in love with yourself and that's her to a T! Very cringe!!
It’s funny because she love herself when her pictures and videos are facetuned but she seems insecure with how she looks naturally

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s funny because she love herself when her pictures and videos are facetuned but she seems insecure with how she looks naturally
Absolutely obsessed with herself yet can barely look at her camera face-on. 😅 (I’m not laughing, it’s genuinely sad that she’s that insecure (though it’s up for debate as to what extent that’s her own fault), but it’s a bit sickening how vain she is.)

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone else think in her new vlog for Wendy's birthday, Wendy appears sooooo ungrateful for her cake and stuff.

Reactions: 17
i felt so bad for saffron in that clip ngl. she was so excited about giving her mum that cake and even when she told her it was her favorite flavour she had NO reaction if anything she looked pissed off, just said she's on a diet honestly just confirms why saffron has the relationship with food that she does

• Sad
Reactions: 57
i felt so bad for saffron in that clip ngl. she was so excited about giving her mum that cake and even when she told her it was her favorite flavour she had NO reaction if anything she looked pissed off, just said she's on a diet honestly just confirms why saffron has the relationship with food that she does
it's sad because none of them are over weight, they clearly have an obsession with just being 'skinny'

Eat the god damn cake

Reactions: 23
it's sad because none of them are over weight, they clearly have an obsession with just being 'skinny'

Eat the god damn cake
i know for a fact if a grew up with my mum openly talking about diets that she's on and seeming disgusted by unhealthy foods it would of 100% had an effect on me even if that hadn't been her intention. but i really get the feeling from Wendy that she's lowkey always been fearful of having an overweight daughter as it wouldn't be a good image for her and has purposefully given saff the same issues with food that she has

• Sad
In Jed's new video he is doing the branded vs unbranded food challenge with Imogen. I'm so confused about how they are revealing the answer without marking which is the branded item / not having a third person giving them the foods. He is literally so thick

• Haha
Reactions: 10
In Jed's new video he is doing the branded vs unbranded food challenge with Imogen. I'm so confused about how they are revealing the answer without marking which is the branded item / not having a third person giving them the foods. He is literally so thick
Yeah I literally just watched it, how did they know which was which? like you can’t really tell from the colour of coke or lemonade which is branded and which isn’t. Really a disorganised and unenjoyable video🥱to think this is his job??

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Quite like Wendy as she is funny and takes no tit from anybody, but I have to agree, she has issues with food. Very sad indeed. Saffron’s teeth are so fake looking and her face looks incredibly plastic. Her teeth were fine before?? 🤯 obvs had them whitened etc but they were natural looking.
---

New sighting of Darren Barker in a bra and underwear

9402BD88-7700-4E02-B23D-9CFD5D9A85C5.jpeg

29DD19F7-5168-43DA-A0CD-3B22EDF27838.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Did anyone see her running fake tan behind her ears after the gym? Not a vibe

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Quite like Wendy as she is funny and takes no tit from anybody, but I have to agree, she has issues with food. Very sad indeed. Saffron’s teeth are so fake looking and her face looks incredibly plastic. Her teeth were fine before?? 🤯 obvs had them whitened etc but they were natural looking.
---

New sighting of Darren Barker in a bra and underwear

View attachment 1940290
View attachment 1940291
At least she hasn't got her fanny out, unlike Ana does.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she want a medal every time she says how early she's at the gym?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.