Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It genuinely makes me angry when she explains soemthing simple and goes ‘ if that makes sense’ not everyone is as dumb as you like guys I’m sorry maybe I have anger issues but it genuinely makes me angry cause like we aren’t stupid. She’ll be like 2+2=4…. If that makes sense like YES

Reactions: 18
“Pride of Britain” then invite a load of self-obsessed people who contribute nothing to society 😅

Reactions: 31
Fs Saffron looks nothing like Kim K. Or any other zeleb as she’d say. What’s she on about seriously? She looks like a woman who is pushing her mid 30’s

4E7EAC4F-232E-4FB6-94C3-35850092BE8F.jpeg

Mhm I’m really seeing that resemblance... Saffron you do and always will look like your dad. Sorry gal ain’t no Kim K comparison there 🤣 also what has she got pumped into those lips and did she get cheek filler? Strange.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Fs Saffron looks nothing like Kim K. Or any other zeleb as she’d say. What’s she on about seriously? She looks like a woman who is pushing her mid 30’s

View attachment 1676680

Mhm I’m really seeing that resemblance... Saffron you do and always will look like your dad. Sorry gal ain’t no Kim K comparison there 🤣 also what has she got pumped into those lips and did she get cheek filler? Strange.
if you told me these were two different girls i wouldn't doubt it for a second… funny how her jawline disappears when it’s a video she can’t facetune 🤔

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 44
if you told me these were two different girls i wouldn't doubt it for a second… funny how her jawline disappears when it’s a video she can’t facetune 🤔
God she’s the British Tana Mongeau with that much facetune 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
okay so they’re not only doing a podcast that wasn’t theirs to begin with, they’re also openly admitting that it’s essentially the same kind of concept at sophia & cinzia’s girls bathroom podcast 🤣🤣🤣 do they have no shame

also, notice how different she looks in these compared to the screenshots of what she actually looked like when filming the ep! embarrassing

Attachments

Reactions: 12
It’s concerning how much she edits her photos but I always find it even weirder when family and friends are commenting on her photos complimenting her cause all I think to myself is she looks nothing like this in real life so why are they not finding it weird. A lot of her friends especially the other youtubers and influencers edit their photos and use face tune so they don’t even really look like photos either so that’s probably why I guess they wouldn’t say anything to her or question her editing but how can Wendy and Darren see their daughter editing herself so much to the point she’s unrecognisable in most of her photos and not say anything to her out of concern? Yes she’s an adult she can do what she likes and I know Wendy she played a huge part in Saffrons insecurities but she’s their daughter so out of love you would think they would say something instead of encouraging her by liking and hyping up the photos.

I know the whole Barker family and Nicole are very obsessed with how they look and Nicole sadly edits her photos too and then in videos looks different but they’re only causing themselves more damage mentally by doing this. I’ve read people say they’ve edited their own pictures before removing a spot etc but editing yourself to be unrecognisable like these influencers do that’s a whole different thing it’s not ok and I’m not even just talking about the fans who will compare themselves to them I’m talking about saffron and other peoples mental health it’s dangerous how normal it’s become for people to sit and edit their photos changing things about themselves to the point they don’t look like themselves when in real life they have to see how they really look everyday and clearly don’t like how they look if they’re changing it to appear different online. We all see photos and videos of how they look in real life so who do they think they’re fooling??
They all need therapy and a break from taking photos of themselves!

Reactions: 19
You can tell she really really thinks she looks like Kim K 😂😂😂

said it before and I'll say it again, She is just DARREN IN A WIG!!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
She looks like the love child of Gemma Collins and Darren Barker (Windy will be fuming)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is Darren okay? Blink twice for help Daz. The guy looks like he ain’t ageing like no fine wine. Think he might get casted as a new character in Still Game soon 👴

CA6D6CD0-871C-40E7-BAD1-9F7F9CF9D35F.jpeg

Meanwhile... what does his twin look like in this hat?? 😂🧐

757FC8F4-23BD-4AAA-8F0D-122D484103D3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.