Saffron Barker #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watched her latest vlog, but im sorry what is the point of flying all the way to America just to get completely pissed all the time? When you can easily do that on a night at the town in London or wherever. I dont drink, but if I were spending that much money on a holiday, in a place like Nashville, I'd want to be sober for and at least visit actual places rather than the bar.

And was she having wine with her breakfast? How do people drink alcohol si early in the morning is beyond me.

Reactions: 11
From the video I got the impression Libby has maybe also broken up with her boyfriend? Any intel on this? I know he’s a footballer of some sort, maybe semi pro?

Reactions: 8
From the video I got the impression Libby has maybe also broken up with her boyfriend? Any intel on this? I know he’s a footballer of some sort, maybe semi pro?
His name is James Daly - plays for Woking. He is still following, and is followed by, Saffron, Libby & their friend Harri. Curious to see the video now as they've been together yeaaaaars

Reactions: 1
She’s definitely single now. Saffron said her and Libby have both been going through a “hard time” recently, and she mentioned they were talking to and meeting up with boys in Nashville.

Reactions: 13
Watched her latest vlog, but im sorry what is the point of flying all the way to America just to get completely pissed all the time? When you can easily do that on a night at the town in London or wherever. I dont drink, but if I were spending that much money on a holiday, in a place like Nashville, I'd want to be sober for and at least visit actual places rather than the bar.

And was she having wine with her breakfast? How do people drink alcohol si early in the morning is beyond me.
I’ve noticed when she feels insecure like that American guy not wanting her and her being unhappy about that she then goes on holiday , spends more money and drinks a lot. She’s done this a few times before when she’s going through a time feeling more insecure and sad. It’s not a good thing for her to keep doing that because turning to drink and spending money just cause she’s not fully happy trying to distract herself isn’t going to help her in the long run. It’s one thing to do things that make you happy and trying to be positive after a heartbreak cause yeah time with friends having fun can help but when that’s over she still has to come back and face the problems she has they’re not going to go away until she learns to accept how she looks and accept that there’s more to life than getting male attention. She acts like she’s so happy constantly says she’s living her best life and everything is perfect but it’s all an act.

Reactions: 17
I’ve noticed when she feels insecure like that American guy not wanting her and her being unhappy about that she then goes on holiday , spends more money and drinks a lot. She’s done this a few times before when she’s going through a time feeling more insecure and sad. It’s not a good thing for her to keep doing that because turning to drink and spending money just cause she’s not fully happy trying to distract herself isn’t going to help her in the long run. It’s one thing to do things that make you happy and trying to be positive after a heartbreak cause yeah time with friends having fun can help but when that’s over she still has to come back and face the problems she has they’re not going to go away until she learns to accept how she looks and accept that there’s more to life than getting male attention. She acts like she’s so happy constantly says she’s living her best life and everything is perfect but it’s all an act.
Exactly. And its not really being a responsible influence is it, if she does this every time something goes wrong or not her way. Especially on the younger audience.

Reactions: 5
She’ll be talking to someone new in a matter of weeks to fill the void. Just in time for cute Christmas dates

• Haha
Reactions: 7
watching her talk about alcohol is so cringey, it reminds me of when you’re a teenager and you get drunk for the first time and you think you’re cool for it? i feel like bc she didn’t used to drink much, now that she’s drinking semi regularly she’s having that phase that people normally have when they’re like 17, also when she emphasises how much they’ve had to drink but it wouldn’t surprise me if she’d had a normal amount

Reactions: 24
I had to turn off her vlog as soon as that girl started singing everything she was saying.. too loud for me, attention seeking

Reactions: 9
I might be in the minority here but I don’t like Saffrons attitude towards Ana (I know Ana is also not the best either). Pretending to be really good friends. She talks over people etc. Thinks the world revolves around her. I hate the influencer industry if I can call it that. Many aren’t great role models, materialistic, fame hungry etc. Everyone wants to be an influencer these days! I work for the NHS and it’s just frustrating and unfair that such people make so much money and I’m worrying about money all the time! Rant over 😂

Reactions: 29
You can tell she actually enjoys spending time with Libby compared to her bff ana 😂😂
It seems like she looks down on ana and the things she does (can hardly blame her she is vulgar) but how can you pretend to be bestfriends with someone polar opposite to you?

Reactions: 9
This vlogs the first time Iv noticed saffrons side profile I’m no oil painting myself but wtf? 👃😵💫.. also wondering who goes to all these places and just gets pi*see All the time? Isn’t this the girl who nearly got spiked in Ibiza a few months ago..

saffron is actually really dumb wow.
in her realistic few days with me video, whilst eating nandos her nan asks what chicken piece she got. she said well it’s a half chicken so it’ll be a leg 😭😅 she doesn’t know that a half chicken contains both a breast and a leg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Half surprised saffys not already reminded everyone she went to the Kardashian premiere, even if she is only a NPC
image.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.