Saffron Barker #17 Desperate to meet anyone with a blue tick, everything she does gives us the ick

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Deleted and re posted as had my profile photo in.

But I came here to post the exact same thing, she came up on my FYP and most of the comments were about her looking older
It’s all her plastic surgery - prematurely aged her and for what? Dunno just think all the cosmetic procedures people get done these days massively ages their faces!

Reactions: 10
Kylie made absolute bank off that lie, firstly telling people it was down to a specific MAC pencil and when that sold out everywhere, made her own “lip kits” which sold like mad to people hoping to believe that’s what gave her the new, desired look.

Edit: Sorry I know I’m off topic!

Reactions: 7
Interesting that saffron reposted everyone’s birthday Instagram stories apart from Anas best friends my arse

Reactions: 27
The fact I put this as a joke and she actually did spend it with Wayne is bloody weird? He was sat eating with her?? these influencers are honestly so weird, I would rather pay and spend my birthday without a granddad aged tag along than get it for free and have him with me the whole time it’s so odd, saffron’s paying 3 grand per light in her house but can’t afford to pay for her own birthday celebrations

Reactions: 16
What does Wayne get out of spending his day with a bunch of 21/22 years old. So odd.

Reactions: 16
Interesting that saffron reposted everyone’s birthday Instagram stories apart from Anas best friends my arse
did she even repost any from school friends? Jeds, Jamie Lee ect?

did she even repost any from school friends? Jeds, Jamie Lee ect?

Wayne Lineker doesn’t have a clue who the fuck you are Saffron he’s only hanging with you so you spend money in his business and make him richer. He knows you’ll put it on social media therefore if he makes an appearance then it boosts your posts and gives him more advertisement. He does it with loads of lasses. You and your bitches are tramps!

Reactions: 8
3 bitches can’t stand Harriet and Libby plastic bitches that think they’re better than everyone else.
Harriet genuinely looks in her 40’s, could mistake her for one of Wendy’s pals

Reactions: 30
Thread suggestion #18 After stealing a man she's single once more, her ex has moved on he's in Casa Amor.

Reactions: 17
3 bitches can’t stand Harriet and Libby plastic bitches that think they’re better than everyone else.
I followed Libby for years as her and Sophie (who saffron stole Luca off) used to be tied at the hip. She used to seem so sweet but with age it’s become obvious she only cares about money and status. I couldn’t be friends with a girl that did that to one of our other friends, but still she’s there wherever she can, rinsing saffron of expensive birthday presents and holidays

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.