Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bubbles?99

VIP Member
Yeah she is on it. She's been getting people to post videos with her in saying catch her if you can. If there prerecording and then been added by someone there just decoys but if shes actually posting everytime she leaves somewhere shes gonna get caught in no time.
Oh yeah I see people have done it in previous series! Normally they are clever enough to post once they’ve left the place but who knows with saffron😂

I wonder what her sob story is going to be
She was nearly deaf don’t you know😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

xx3221

VIP Member
How’s Jed affording Canary Wharf .... he barely does anything. Ngl what was the point of them buying a new house w like more bedrooms n no kids 😂😭
He probably gets paid a lot per ad tbh even if he doesn't upload a lot and it's a regular income. Fair play to him for enjoying his life, he looks a lot happier

Lalalaand

VIP Member
This girl is built like Darren how is she small in stature? In what sense of the word?? 😫
She’s quite stocky built naturally (absolutely normal) but she acts as though she’s the most petite little doll in the universe. Shut up.
just caught a glimpse of your profile pic.. that’s me having nightmares 😱

• Haha

LifeOfMog

VIP Member
This is just a few. There is hundreds of comments all with similar experience. I also have been there before and I had blonde hair and wanted more blonde highlights but I came out with near black hair. She’s so rude and turns it back on you when you say anything bad x
Wait is this the salon in West Sussex? I have a story to tell lmao