Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hattieliz

i'm so confused as to why she act's like it's a massive achievement when her calisthenics trainer lets go, she literally has her foot looped through a resistance band that's holding her weight? all she's doing really is just pointing her legs?
I’d hardly say she was just pointing her legs.

Forgetting that it’s Saffron for a moment but it takes a lot of core ability to be able to even lift yourself up like that and stay in the correct form. Yes, there’s a resistance band but it’s only supporting her foot. Her form and control is pretty impressive.

Reactions: 1
I see harriet is chilling round the pool so I’m guessing they are still there??!

yeah I feel like surely saffron was aware of this if she went to ibiza? Luckily she will raise more awareness around this topic she does need to be careful though and come home before posting it all over social media as it could be quite dangerous for her out there

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
I think they were just both invited and happen to be seated together
Maybe. Has she edited her eye colour in the photo with syndicate it isn't that colour in any other picture almost an aqua blue, the pose isn't great either mind.

Last edited: