Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

account70032

VIP Member
how do we know about the speeding ticket incident with sophie finding out??
Can’t remember the guys tiktok but someone might know but anyway a guy posted a video about the Saffron/Sophie/Luca situation and in the comments he replied to someone who said Luca didn’t cheat and mentioned the speeding ticket thing. I think the guy might have friends who know Sophie.

Nanabananaramagirl

Anyone know where’s she’s going this month? She’s apparently going away for a while? Not love island and not SAS. But it is for tv…..

bems

Sorry this isn’t about Saffron but I don’t know if Sophie has her own page! She posted this on her story the other day and I NEED to know where the set it from. Does anyone have any idea?
I think it's one of the new boux avenue ones

Former_Antelopee

VIP Member
I’m guessing she’s going to Australia for the month? Didn’t she say she wanted to go? Although she also hinted about it being for TV so maybe not

Mascaragirl

VIP Member
Why would you go kent of all places. I live there for uni n it’s so easy to spot people you know or in general lol not exactly the best place to go unless kent pub is the name of a pub in Brighton lol
I think by a certain point in Hunted you just end up anywhere and everywhere you can get…depends where you can hitchhike too

thunderlightningx

She has a boyfriend and he’s the one who was at college in Dallas. His name is Will Tattam. She’s actually on holiday with him and his fam atm! But I would’ve loved if Tyler and Mimi had got together cos you know Saffron would be fuming!
I was way off🤣 I just saw a tik tok clip about it. Would’ve loved to have seen saffron’s reaction

doyleyc

she/he not blaming saffron she/he trying to say it’s quite common in clubs in Ibiza for that to happen as the staff don’t give to shits basically.
yeah I feel like surely saffron was aware of this if she went to ibiza? Luckily she will raise more awareness around this topic she does need to be careful though and come home before posting it all over social media as it could be quite dangerous for her out there