Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xhunsy

I see harriet is chilling round the pool so I’m guessing they are still there??!
And she has only posted herself talking about it after moree pictures of her pool and then straight away into pictures of herself...
I get that you want to move on, but why stay there and not take some more time to show/tell

On another note... i just looked up the hotel theyre staying at and some of the prices 😨😨
Theyre in another tax bracket thats for sure

Justbeingn053y

Tyler’s doing tough mudder and he shared an old post on his story just now with a time so amp on it. Reckon it’s because saffy b has decided to do it now aswell👀

Randomuser37

Has she deleted the part in the video with her mum where she says that Luca didn’t cheat with her? All I saw was her saying she knows him

missylx

Saffron looks as though she’s lost a lot of weight in her stories in her gym kit unless they’re slimming mirrors she’s using

lilcavey

Chatty Member
Is this some sort of justification for being spiked?
No what I’m saying it’s just that places like that are bound to happen a lot more than other places. There’s a large amount of people dealing/spiking out there. You even get the lucky lucky guys who annoy you trying to sell knock off shit comes round with spoons and ket ect. Amnesia is a big club and it happens all the time in those clubs that’s all what I’m trying to say. I’m not saying she deserves to get spiked or get a needle shoved into her arm in a club because no one does deserve that but what I’m trying to say is amnesia and all the other clubs out in Ibiza are full of twats like that. None of the staff will give a shit, all they care about is selling you €10 bottled water.

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Am I being stupid ? Why would someone buy a necklace w her name. Unless it’s a personalised necklace the lip filler in this pick lolll she probs had a lip flip n filler
DB5379A6-D024-42CB-B6D2-95AE645A4611.png