Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fillyjonk

VIP Member
What was she thinking?.....Tell you what I'm thinking.....how the fuck she managed to spell World's incorrectly not once but twice....🤦
Made me wonder if it was intentional to get more comments on the video correcting her spelling. But I think she just genuinely can't spell. Lots of people who can't spell are clever, but Spaff is thick, thick, thick.

Reactions: 2

smooth_operator33

Chatty Member
i follow milly g fit who she is away with and she’s posting a lot of saff, far more unedited and spontaneous- it’s actually refreshing to see!

xx3221

VIP Member
i'm convinced she does it on purpose, it literally looks like she has an acrylic extension on her big toe (i used to have a friend who would get hers done 😭 ) and she posts them constantly
I get this on mine but i get it filed ALLLL the way down. Not what she's doing because it's a toenail not a fingernail

Have you guys seen the TikTok reel. She actually looks pretty in the before shot then the after shot (in this dress and make up) is outrageous 😂

Troyston30

Chatty Member
In her latest instastory with the bulk shaker.....is she showing us how much of a workout her right hand had in LA?!!!!! 😳

Missclassy19

VIP Member
Saffron is on a ‘celeb’ dating app. Pictures taken off my friends account
Yet she claims she would date a normal person lol

You have Jed Barkers notifications on? I’m very concerned for you, I hope you’re doing well and staying safe. This is more than anybody should ever have to deal with
I’m ngl to you I probs turned them on when he first had a channel n I fancied him please don’t crucify or judge me. I have learnt 😭😭

• Haha

lotusbiscoff

VIP Member
Guys I reckon she binged at her auntie’s gathering to celebrate her gran’s 80th birthday but she will play it off as if she only consumed a teeny tiny satsuma that day :rolleyes:

tootyfruity10

I had a dream last night that I saw her in the lanes taking pictures with her family and I took pictures of her and posted them on tattle 😂😂

• Haha