Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ty posted a tiktok of some moments in 2021 the poor kid is getting bombarded with comments asking why Saffron (his ex) isn’t included in any of the photos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Ty posted a tiktok of some moments in 2021 the poor kid is getting bombarded with comments asking why Saffron (his ex) isn’t included in any of the photos 😂
I feel so bad for him. He’s never gonna escape her. Even his tagged pictures on insta are of her. Any girl he dates next better prepare herself for the comparison comments or the saffron fans. NGl now he’s not w saffron he looks so much healthier, and happier and low-ket fit if I dare say so. Like he’s acc living his life n not travelling back n forth. He must know so many secrets of that family probs why she can’t say anything bad about him. One post could ruin her career.
also I think you’re the first person I’ve seen call him Ty besides Saffy B 😂😩

Reactions: 16
I feel so bad for him. He’s never gonna escape her. Even his tagged pictures on insta are of her. Any girl he dates next better prepare herself for the comparison comments or the saffron fans. NGl now he’s not w saffron he looks so much healthier, and happier and low-ket fit if I dare say so. Like he’s acc living his life n not travelling back n forth. He must know so many secrets of that family probs why she can’t say anything bad about him. One post could ruin her career.
also I think you’re the first person I’ve seen call him Ty besides Saffy B 😂😩
He really does look so much happier and healthier, he really has had a glow up since the break up 😂
He’s had a lucky escape from all the barkers, I think she tried way too hard to slot him into the family when they hadn’t even been together a year, plus it’s not even a proper year because of the pandemic.
haha when I called him Ty I could hear Saffron saying it in my head I’m such a nause 🤭

The comments about Saffron were making me laugh 😂
I saw a comment saying ‘dunno who Saffron is, but nice video’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Thought it just shows how they are just going through the motions with their gift swap. Buying the gifts together, wrapping them and then just opening them the same day? It's just a routine video for the £££ now for them.

Reactions: 11
A81F4F53-AAB2-4093-AD6A-BC5C5F864D05.jpeg
The difference between Imogen and her friends compared to saffron and her friends🤣 saffron and her lot are literal chavs . Honestly the epitome of classy vs chavs

Reactions: 56
My goodness hahah. For a gymshark athlete her wall balls in her insta story are shite. I compete in CrossFit & trust me we would be laughed out the door if we even attempted to look like that. How bad that her PT isn’t even correcting her properly! A simple google would show the proper form of a wall ball….

Reactions: 9
Where are the barkers having Xmas this year if saff house is not even a house and Wendy’s still not done? Casey’s house?

Reactions: 2
Let’s all go to Tesco’s where Wendy buys her best clothes na na na na. Now she’s doing ads for F&F!

No hate on Tesco clothes but AS IF any of them would be caught dead in them cos they’re such snobs 😂

Reactions: 18
Let’s all go to Tesco’s where Wendy buys her best clothes na na na na. Now she’s doing ads for F&F!

No hate on Tesco clothes but AS IF any of them would be caught dead in them cos they’re such snobs 😂
yh like they are too good for tescos clothes now it has to be designer 😂

Reactions: 2
My goodness hahah. For a gymshark athlete her wall balls in her insta story are shite. I compete in CrossFit & trust me we would be laughed out the door if we even attempted to look like that. How bad that her PT isn’t even correcting her properly! A simple google would show the proper form of a wall ball….
just came to comment on her form… those KB swings made me cringe too much

Reactions: 10
Government advice is to also stay at home well if you are unwell.
You’ve only to isolate when test and trace gets in contact etc. You can’t stay at home every time you get unwell, every one gets coughs and colds, infections, viral infections etc. No workplace would allow you to stay off after a negative test result🤷🏼‍♀️. I know you do now if your household tests positive. But just because you’re unwell doesn’t mean you isolate for 10 days every time tbf.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.