Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I live in Brighton and have met a few people due to my job who have met saffron…let’s say I haven’t heard the best of things

Reactions: 9
Honestly i am still not over her putting up she the BIGGEST spiderman person eh not once has she said anything about marvel fraud she is honestly there all the same i swear madness. I am pretty sure tyler ran for the hills tbh if windy was my mum i would be off i rather be healthy then be like her

Reactions: 9
From ITS story. I meannnn would it be shocking if this was about Saffron 🥴

I posted this on Ana's page bit thought Id share it here too:

I've just done a quick bit of research and I think its probably about Laura Jade Stone. Hear me out, it all adds up in the end.

1- ITS don't work with her anymore.

2- Her stuff isn't on the website anymore (In comparison, Saf and Ana's collections are even though they don't work with ITS at the moment)

3- This is the shoot (See first attachment) she did and the pool matches this description perfectly. The infinity pool quite clearly goes straight onto the beach.

4- might not be anything but Laura doesnt have a highlight on her instagram for the in the style collection, which most do. Maybe they ended on bad terms??

The screenshot is from in the sale online and was posted on 10th May 2019, which I work out to be about 138 weeks ago (give or take a few days). Scrolling back on her IG there are posts at the same time advertising it but also about a month before there are posts of her at the shoot. You can see the infinity pool again (see attachment 2), stunning views and on another post she had geo-tagged the Ritz-Carlton Hotel (see attachment 3) which coincidentally, is an expensive 5 star resort.

Gotcha.

Attachments

Reactions: 20

I've just done a quick bit of research and I think its probably about Laura Jade Stone. Hear me out, it all adds up in the end.

2- Her stuff isn't on the website anymore (In comparison, Saf and Ana's collections are even though they don't work with ITS at the moment)

3- This is the shoot (See first attachment) she did and the pool matches this description perfectly. The infinity pool quite clearly goes straight onto the beach.

4- might not be anything but Laura doesnt have a highlight on her instagram for the in the style collection, which most do. Maybe they ended on bad terms??

The screenshot is from in the sale online and was posted on 10th May 2019, which I work out to be about 138 weeks ago (give or take a few days). Scrolling back on her IG there are posts at the same time advertising it but also about a month before there are posts of her at the shoot. You can see the infinity pool again (see attachment 2), stunning views and on another post she had geo-tagged the Ritz-Carlton Hotel (see attachment 3) which coincidentally, is an expensive 5 star resort.

Gotcha.
Can u write my essays for me you came w the point evidence explain n some extra Damn 👏

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Gotcha.
i have never even heard of this person, but damn you good!

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Gotcha.
Wow I would’ve never expected for it to be her🤨 , i was for sure it was Gemma Collins 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
one of my biggest pet peeves about many influencers is that they’ve been blessed with such a creative and freeing job and yet majority of them, saffron included, post crap like this on their stories begging for video ideas??? coming from someone who’s dream job is to work within a creative environment it’s just such a kick in the teeth when people like saffron can’t even be bothered to do their job properly, or even worse, don’t actually have any genuine creativity to apply to the role?? sorry for the rant but it makes me so angry 🥴

Attachments

Reactions: 26
one of my biggest pet peeves about many influencers is that they’ve been blessed with such a creative and freeing job and yet majority of them, saffron included, post crap like this on their stories begging for video ideas??? coming from someone who’s dream job is to work within a creative environment it’s just such a kick in the teeth when people like saffron can’t even be bothered to do their job properly, or even worse, don’t actually have any genuine creativity to apply to the role?? sorry for the rant but it makes me so angry 🥴
She’s put 2021 as well the idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Can someone make a new thread PLEASE!! This one seems to have lasted forever😭🤣

Reactions: 11
Why is saffron such a pick me girl. In today’s video, she says ‘my mum got gold taps after not liking them and I always liked them from day one’. And in her recent story she said ‘my friends never liked Spider-Man but I always have and now they love it’

Reactions: 7
Why is she bragging about working out 6 days in a row? I thought she went to the gym regularly 😂

Reactions: 3
Saffron is the worst ambassador for Gymshark. She just flip flops between working out. Swear during one of the lockdowns she went excersise crazy then that quickly dwindled.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.