Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did i see last night that she the biggest spiderman fan when i have never once seen her say anything about spiderman before?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I am pretty sure she had a insta story up about it up and now i see she loves tiktok was tyler video put a show up her arse that she now back on it
yeah wasn’t saff and ana both so against tik tok as it’s so toxic?

Reactions: 2
It’s so sad that saffron literally has no mind of her own. She even had to FaceTime her mum to ask her which wrapping paper she should buy for ana’s presents! WTF?! It’s so unhealthy..she can’t think for herself in anything or have her own opinion. Her mum basically rules her life. It’s very odd

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Imogen is so naturally beautiful in comparison to Saffron.
i have a lot of respect for imogen going about her life the way she should and not being wrapped up in the barker life like tyler was forced to. she seems so lovely and level headed and actually seems to be enjoying uni and appreciates the small time she gets to go home and see her own family where she can instead of having to spend it at the barkers

Reactions: 27
Next thread suggestion: Saffron Barker #15 ITS deal and relationship with Ty went sour, no mind of her own with Wendy she has no power.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
the industry I'm in i work with people who have been with other companies in the past and have worked with saffron - every story iv'e heard about sounds like this.... apparently windy is actually quite nice and thankful, its just saffron whos the diva

• Wow
Reactions: 11
i have a lot of respect for imogen going about her life the way she should and not being wrapped up in the barker life like tyler was forced to. she seems so lovely and level headed and actually seems to be enjoying uni and appreciates the small time she gets to go home and see her own family where she can instead of having to spend it at the barkers
I think it’s also cause Jed. I don’t personally think he’s overly fond of his family. Imogen n him spend a lot of time together in Nottingham or in London I feel like he prefers going to her and going different places whereas saffron didnt wanna travel down the street

Reactions: 11
the industry I'm in i work with people who have been with other companies in the past and have worked with saffron - every story iv'e heard about sounds like this.... apparently windy is actually quite nice and thankful, its just saffron whos the diva
This is genuinely not made up, however I met a girl from Brighton at a festival & obviously had to ask if she knew Zoe, Saffron etc. She said she’d never personally met Saffron but knew people that know her & she’s a massive diva, frequently using the ‘DONT you know who I am’ line if she doesn’t get her own way. That’s only through word of mouth course, but I don’t doubt it given her attitude in videos etc.

Reactions: 6
thread suggestion: saffron and haz now have no man, let’s welcome them back to the greasy gang

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Typical new money. All that designer but can’t buy class 🤢
Just seen day one of New York vlog, commenting that she spent 70$ and saying that is expensive on bare essentials, but can't see it when she buys expensive branded clothes, shoes and bags. New York is expensive but so is London.

Reactions: 3
I wouldn't be surprised if it was Saffron that In the Bin are talking about, she's a self obsessed spoilt brat who thinks the world revolves around her but it could also be Gemma Collins 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I just come and found a thread on her to ask if saffron and Tyler are still together.. now I'm here I've seen a comment that suggests they're not. Would someone mind giving me the run down on what we know about it?

Reactions: 1
I just come and found a thread on her to ask if saffron and Tyler are still together.. now I'm here I've seen a comment that suggests they're not. Would someone mind giving me the run down on what we know about it?
not a lot got said, they both apparently still friends. I think they didn’t want the same things in life yet

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.