Saffron Barker #14 Hinting she’s going into the jungle, what a big deal, omg kangaroo penis is unreal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Loool if they have broken up or are on a break n the second glass isn’t saffron this is so petty and I LOVE IT 😂😂
59ABC4A1-CEB9-481C-8261-2EDE489B06DA.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
I may be wrong but I’m sure she was never keen on the Rosé so I suspect it might not be here but they’re obviously playing the speculation game.

Reactions: 17
Yeah it’s clearly not her. She’s made a big deal over the fact she’s in London (even though she already was like 4 times in the last week) to get his attention and he’s replied showing he’s not caring cause he’s finally found someone that appreciates his wine 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Saffron always says she doesn’t lie and doesn’t like lying so I’m going to take some inspiration from her and say that I would be lying if I said I wasn’t hoping for some more drama between her and Tyler cause the pettiness between them is the most amusing thing 😂🍿 you can hate me for taking joy in someone’s else misery/drama and say I don’t have a life cause you would be right but this is brilliant entertainment. I wouldnt usually wish anything bad on anyone’s relationship and I don’t think they’ve split cause I feel if they had she would of unfollowed him and be posting sad quotes on Instagram but I do think they are going through a rough patch.

Reactions: 12
Wasn’t she out with Tyler’s brothers girlfriend last night though? I reckon they’re doing this to try and get some attention and get everyone talking

Reactions: 15
Wasn’t she out with Tyler’s brothers girlfriend last night though? I reckon they’re doing this to try and get some attention and get everyone talking
Oh god yeah it’s definitely for the attention and to have people speculate! It’ll all be to get their specifically more her engagement up on their social media.

Reactions: 5
I know this isn’t a Nicole thread, but Saffron is the closest person to her seen as though Nicole doesn’t have one. I did used to like her but since she’s got engaged she’s getting more like Saffron such a self entitled muppet. I know she’s happy she’s engaged but it’s boring when it’s constantly like let me get me ring in this photo incase you didn’t know I was engaged even though there’s millions of other posts to suggest that I am. She’s becoming more of a show off look at me with my Louis Vuitton bag she’s becoming stuck up too. I don’t know if it’s just me but I’ve gone off the lass..
Nicole must be the only person on earth getting married, must be a constant reminder why she likes to show off her engagement ring in every instergram picture and letting everyone knows that she owns a Chanel bag, can't see everyone caring 😅

Reactions: 4
Girls going into the jungle. But not with the first lot of celebs.
Show doesn't start until the 21/22nd - doesn't make sense for her to go anywhere now and only for a 'few days' - her name probably would've been leaked by now if she was in. She's waiting for Australia 100%, that's if they even offer her but seeing how low the talent was this year, she's definitely on par lol

Reactions: 3
The few days away are for promo shots. The celeb that goes in to the jungle “after” the initial first bunch have gone in, is never revealed early on.
Remember Noel Edmunds going in a week after the rest? Was never revealed he was going in.

Also, you only get asked for these types of shows once, because their list of people to potentially ask gets longer each year, especially for saffron’s age category and occupation.

Currently she’s relatable and still memorable to the audience she had from strictly. The window for you tubers/influencers to go into the jungle is very small as there’s so many that could be asked between now and next year, therefore knocking Saffron off the top of ITV’s list.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.