Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No one said don’t throw a party. Imo 21 isn’t that big of a deal. It’s different for everyone. Personally for me 18 is more significant. But it’s the fact everyone has to cater to saffron. Everyone has to drop everything n come down to saffron. Change their house for saffron. Empty their fridge to hold her cake like I’m sorry I’d take a prcel
For myNeighbour but I’m not putting it in my fridge idk wtf was in the box 😂. Her birthday seems to become a national holiday for their family when I don’t remember Jed or anyone else getting this much. Yeah she’s the princess of the family whatever but 😴😴
So like you said, it's different for everyone. I don't know why everybody is on her neck because she's celebrating her bday. Tyler's family are obviously in Brighton because she's having a birthday party. It's really not that big of a deal

Reactions: 11
Huh ... let me not even she’s not even ugly her eyes are really pretty but it’s the drastic difference of her edited photos to when someone posts a video or picture of her like why does she photoshop so hard
4A75C827-4326-45D1-970B-FABA62FB61E1.png

Hm whats happened here then
When influencers act like this it’s like ..: this happens to everyday people often lol like why have a tantrum yes it’s annoying. But does she want them to publicly apologise and give her w free holiday as compensation. Her tagging them doesn’t do much unless they genuinely care or want her service

Reactions: 20
I think that's my gripe with influencers - just because something is designer does not mean it's nice. I like Chanel, one of my favourite designers don't get me wrong but I don't think much of the bracelet, it didn't wow me looks a bit tacky actually IMO.

Reactions: 17
Her hair, make up and dress all look awful. All that money and fuss for her birthday and she rocks up looking like that 😂

Reactions: 22
Soo, i am pretty tired of how many in the style collection saffron does... like hasnt it lasted for over a year now? And she also claimed to have designed them. Pretty sure thats a lie, but wouldnt be a big surprise when there are so many tacky pieces. Specially the last one.

Reactions: 10
jedbarker~p~CRtm_SbhG6t~1.jpg

tylerxdixon~p~CRtpinkn_sg~1.jpg

There was clearly a theme, Jed and Tyler are looking cute and clearly dressed to the theme, while keeping it fairly casual. Then Saffron is there looking the odd one out,.over dressed as if she is about to dance on Strictly rather than enjoy her party.

She just tries too hard all the time and just looks worse for it. She screams trashy, chavvy, new money.

Reactions: 47
The playsuit Saffron was wearing earlier when she posed for her 21 pic on the cushions looks better than that green thing.

She’s clearly had her makeup done - wtf have they done to her lips?

The photo with Tyler looks like they’ve hired a drag queen for the party. She’s so OTT.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
View attachment 677643
View attachment 677644

There was clearly a theme, Jed and Tyler are looking cute and clearly dressed to the theme, while keeping it fairly casual. Then Saffron is there looking the odd one out,.over dressed as if she is about to dance on Strictly rather than enjoy her party.

She just tries too hard all the time and just looks worse for it. She screams trashy, chavvy, new money.
She said in her vlog the theme is fiesta so the samba dress kinda fits

Reactions: 8
Lol when she said "she didnt want covid" was the reason she hasnt been to her parent home in a while in her new video. But she was out in the streets and at Wembley without wearing a mask???? is she a joke or what

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Tbh you can’t really overdress for your own birthday but that swoop hairstyle looks so awful on her even in her ITS collections it doesn’t do her head shape justice it’s so weird imo like no no. But also I feel like it’s just a bit much yk like if I was dressed like that I wouldn’t be able to enjoy myself I’d be worried about things falling off or my hair or whatever yk. She seems to not know how to chill

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.