Saffron Barker #13 Facetune queen, begs to be lean, pretends she fits in size 8 jeans

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So weird she’s dragged all of Tyler’s family down to Brighton for her birthday.. it’s nice they all get on but she seems .. crazy?
Literally only would have brought them so it looks like more people care about her birthday than they do 😂 sad

Reactions: 4
What’s so great about Brighton !!!??? This girl never seems to leave without her mum or bf accompanying her like huh

Reactions: 21
Was wondering I haven't had a notification off this the for ages lol but put it down too she's a boring twit and nobody has for anything to say... But new thread 😂

Love the title 🤣

The mess is an insight into her future.
YouTube will slowly crumble, influencers will be gone, and Saffron will become nothing.
She’ll have no money and no qualifications.
Her and Ana's views have tumbled📉

Throwback Thursday- why would you go in an apple store in a state like that anyway? And no, saffron, you are not a size 8- I am a size 8/10 and I am far far smaller than you hun.View attachment 674132
She's deluded about size 8 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Wonder why mcdonalds used saffron for that vid or was it a ad? Not sure.. they didnt use ana, Ana must be fuming. Saffron doesnt even eat mcdonalds.

Reactions: 17
Wonder why mcdonalds used saffron for that vid or was it a ad? Not sure.. they didnt use ana, Ana must be fuming. Saffron doesnt even eat mcdonalds.
she makes sure to mention it in almost every video 🤣 ‘i never eat mcdonald’s’ ‘i don’t eat fast food’ ‘if i ever get fast food i get leon’ not exactly the best person to advertise mcdonald’s

Reactions: 21
Is her birthday party love Island theme😂😂
That’s all I keep seeing on Wendy’s stories, love island style seating area, cushions and bean bags 😭😂

Reactions: 8
I would’ve looooooved for Tyler to give her a non brand gift to see if she would’ve been just as happy n posted it like why does someone always need designer. Just because it’s expensive doesn’t mean it looks good 👍😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her obsession with designer makes me feel ill. So every year now Tyler will have to get her designer?

Reactions: 30
They had her life when they said that duck was her 😭

omg just seen her on Wendy’s insta story, she is fully black fishing, she looks BLACK 😱

I can’t cope today, Ana says happy birthday to her twin? witch where? You look NOTHING alike

I cannot believe this ungrateful witch, her parents neighbours didn’t need to take her delivery so ‘it’s so annoying they didn’t put it in the fridge’ is a little unfair they probably didn’t even know wtf it was

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 50
I don’t know if it’s me mishearing but in the new vlog when they’re comparing saffron to the duck, it sounds like Tyler says because you have lip filler (like we all thought) has she confirmed this? Another form of surgery/filler she’s been caught out on hahahah

Reactions: 18
I don’t know if it’s me mishearing but in the new vlog when they’re comparing saffron to the duck, it sounds like Tyler says because you have lip filler (like we all thought) has she confirmed this? Another form of surgery/filler she’s been caught out on hahahah
I think he said ‘it’s you with lip filler’

Reactions: 1
I had a look at her story and considering how many followers she has and how long she’s been doing go fund me. She’s raised hardly any money. Just shows her followers are too young....... or the don’t give a F about her

Reactions: 16
I cannot look at anymore stories for the day, Wendy is using the shark vacuum outside vacuuming up dust and what I can assume is bits of cement, just because this tit is gifted doesn’t mean you can’t look after it 😬

Reactions: 3
Omg in her new video when she attempted to do the accent change when looking at her nails. I died of cringe 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.